Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2840: to brother PowerofJustice,,others also can reply

AskSatanOperator

hey brother ..Hi ..I was the one who wrote about my life sufferings and pain..Thank you for your reply.U have told "what lessons have u learned out of it"?Brother I do not understand exactly what lesson can you learn out of abuse .Exactly what lessons can come out of pain and abuse ..

A life without pain, adversity, or failure is a life in which you learn nothing. That is how we learn. As a child, you run down the stairs even though your parents tell you not to. Eventually, you fall down and split your head open. You're in pain; maybe you even got a scar; most people would learn from that and hopefully never run down the stairs again.

Some time ago, I injured myself. In hindsight, it was clearly preventable, and I missed many warning signs. It took me years of training my body to nurse myself back to health. I wondered "How could the Gods let this happen to me?", "WHY ME??". However, the experience taught me the value of health, discipline, that I had the power to how to help myself, and how to help others as I had to study anatomy at a deep level to heal myself.

I learned all that from something awful that happened to me. Do I wish it hadn't happened? Do I wish I hadn't spent all that time in pain when I otherwise wouldn't have? Honestly, yes. And yet, here I am. I can't change what happened to me. I live now and can only ever live now.

I had a choice: spend my life in pain and dependent on others for my health, or spend a few gruelling years in exercise to fix myself.

Giving up is what kills people. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is literally the reality of life. Any time something happens to you in life, you have 2 options; let yourself be destroyed by it or overcome it. That's it. There is always another side to a situation. Look for the lessons; if you miss them, you are doomed to repeat the same mistakes and end up in the same situations until you learn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back