Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2834: Please, this is not a joke, a mega dose of sperm (I am a woman and want a harem of men). Is this normal?

AskSatanOperator

My goal is to have a harem of men who will give me lots of magical sperm, and I have a question - is that okay? I also want us to have a sincere loving relationship and to form a hyena-like pride. where I will be alone and the rest are just heterosexual men who keep me faithful.

There is nothing magical about sperm. This is disgusting. It sounds like you will get a disease.

Your most basic instincts, I don't think there's much for you to worry about.
Just be careful not to put yourself in a situation of unwanted offspring.

Look at your natal chart too
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75448

yes, okay.

but magic sperm, let it be just a way of saying that you really like cum, because the strength and energy remain in the person who ejaculated, you don't reuse it.

whoever says you're wrong, that's just a matter of personal opinion.

AskSatanOperator said:
My goal is to have a harem of men who will give me lots of magical sperm, and I have a question - is that okay? I also want us to have a sincere loving relationship and to form a hyena-like pride. where I will be alone and the rest are just heterosexual men who keep me faithful.
Assuming you're not a troll, jew or gay/tranny, no, that is very abnormal and makes no sense. You also have some delusional and contradictory beliefs.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is nothing magical about sperm. This is disgusting. It sounds like you will get a disease.

actually what even is the meaning of this question??what does harem and magic sperm meaning???

phi3.14infinity said:
actually what even is the meaning of this question??what does harem and magic sperm meaning???

It has no meaning. This woman wants to have sex with a group of many men, and is trying to mix this together with fictional spiritual ideas that do not exist. The end result of this would be to get all kinds of disgusting diseases so I don't recommend it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back