Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2776: Where is the mental

AskSatanOperator

Is the mental/intelligence/memory in the brain or in the mental body (or the 2) ?
Why when the brain is hurted the mental body too, and is improving the brain improve the mental body too ?

:)

😏

DO YOU HAVE some exercices and practicals to enhance brain power ? Neurogenesis and brain's growth.
To make it superhuman.
A super 6th sensé, caracterise the human : the mental.

So... do you know how to massively improve it ?

AskSatanOperator said:
Is the mental/intelligence/memory in the brain or in the mental body (or the 2) ?
Why when the brain is hurted the mental body too, and is improving the brain improve the mental body too ?

:)

I believe you would find intelligence in both of these areas. I cannot say for certain, but I think we can safely assume that improving the brain or mental energies of the soul are directly correlated.

AskSatanOperator said:
😏

DO YOU HAVE some exercices and practicals to enhance brain power ? Neurogenesis and brain's growth.
To make it superhuman.
A super 6th sensé, caracterise the human : the mental.

So... do you know how to massively improve it ?

Meditation and yoga do this naturally, but if you seek a drastic improvement then you would want to use something like the Mannaz rune or similar energies.

The 6th sense, meaning astral senses, are more related to water energies, which you can help with Laguz.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back