Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2708: before praying or asking any help from any gods

AskSatanOperator

before praying or asking any help from any gods do I need to mandatorily do god rituals and then only ask particular gods for help

If you feel like it then you can perform a power ritual, but it is not mandatory.

MiniMe3388 said:
If you feel like it then you can perform a power ritual, but it is not mandatory.

thanks a VERY VERY VERY lot brother for your contribution to this forum ..I see u are one of the few who takes time to answer all the questions and also all your answers are VERY WISE ..Thanks a tonne brother ..U take your time and answer all questions is something very few souls do in this earth ...

phi3.14infinity said:
MiniMe3388 said:

thanks a VERY VERY VERY lot brother for your contribution to this forum ..I see u are one of the few who takes time to answer all the questions and also all your answers are VERY WISE ..Thanks a tonne brother ..U take your time and answer all questions is something very few souls do in this earth ...

Thank you for your words of appreciation :)

Btw. I am a woman :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back