Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2608: an important question to Lydia ..Others can also reply

AskSatanOperator

How to exactly Vibrate MUNKA?? It would be very good if an experienced satanist like you record your audio recording of Munka and saves it in the main forum so that new bies like me can know exactly how to vibrate it ...I am a beginner who is yet to complete the 40 day working ..can ven beginner like me vibrate munka??If any other experienced satanist has the exact correct vibration of munka you can plz send it here ..I wish HP Maxine has also vibrated munka and attached it in the main JoS website

How to EXACTLY vibrate MUNKA? It would be very good if u can record your audio voice for munka and share it to all new satanists ...I am a very beginner and yet to complete the 40 day program mentioned by HP Hooded cobra ,,Can even beginner like me vibrate munka??If someone has any audio recording of munka which is 100% correct ,plz send it ...

AskSatanOperator said:
How to exactly Vibrate MUNKA?? It would be very good if an experienced satanist like you record your audio recording of Munka and saves it in the main forum so that new bies like me can know exactly how to vibrate it ...I am a beginner who is yet to complete the 40 day working ..can ven beginner like me vibrate munka??If any other experienced satanist has the exact correct vibration of munka you can plz send it here ..I wish HP Maxine has also vibrated munka and attached it in the main JoS website

No. You in particular are not ready for MUNKA at all in any circumstances whatsoever. Try again in a few years.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Then we can tell you what tools you can use for this.

For what purpose would you want to use this word of power?

I wouldn't say you need to wait years to be ready, but removing negative karma can often be harsh. Instead, focus on constructive workings, cleaning, finishing your 40 day path, and other basics.

If you are this new, you are likely not missing anything by waiting on this. Build your power up, then come back and plan a constructive style of working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back