Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2581: How to summon Zepar to get barren

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I am a girl and want to be barren. I read JoS website and it claims Zepar can help with this, how can I do so that Zepar makes me barren? Do I have to contact him, offer something to him or what? Or is there any other way to get barren like with using runes or stuff?

He helps to heal this problem. He will not create this problem for you.

I think you do not fully understand what it means. To be barren means to be sick, it happens only when serious diseases and is not painless. This is a xian jewish distortion and blasphemy against our God. Gods do not create illness in humans, kikes do. If you mean you wish to stay childless and wish some magical contraception, best idea would be to not go spread legs around, and masturbate instead. And to have platonic love if at all with any human and sexual closeness only with Gods. "Birth control" pills your Western doctors usually prescribe you destroy woman's cycle a lot, so better perspective in this case is masturbation & Demon Lovers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back