Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2539: 3D / 5D

AskSatanOperator

Hey Satan friendly :)

Do you know when the 3D/5D "split" will happen ? And what will happen for those who stay in 3D ? There will be blocked in 3D ? Forever ? And how to going in 5D very quickly, like in 1 month ? These one are suppose to "know" the Satya Yuga, the Golden Age ?
Because it look like some will know the Golden Age, some won't, and it seem important to clarify everything of it :)

Thanks

DizzyBoi

Hey to YOU all !

I'd like to know if you got it - the answer - about what happen next ? I mean. About global warming, the World looks like to going warmer and warmer. The climate looks like to gonna be worse and worse. We may know summer 2022 was almost unlievable in France, so... 2040-2050 !!!!!

And there is also the AI : iRobot; Matrix and Terminator our futur realitie ???

And finally : NWO : Black Mirror was a prophetic serie ? I mean, the China is looking to be worldy. And this is very very very unwished and escapable. Alright ?

All of it mean : So guys, we all gonna die. Or maybe that there will be something or somebody that gonna make a cosmic Deus Ex Machina.

To be clear : is the future gonna be unfair and unlievable or are we like we are suppose to evolving to a greater humanity, a greater World and the Satya Yuga, the GOLDEN AGE, the Satan Era :)

Thnks or your worthy answers guys

AskSatanOperator said:
Hey Satan friendly :)

Do you know when the 3D/5D "split" will happen ? And what will happen for those who stay in 3D ? There will be blocked in 3D ? Forever ? And how to going in 5D very quickly, like in 1 month ? These one are suppose to "know" the Satya Yuga, the Golden Age ?
Because it look like some will know the Golden Age, some won't, and it seem important to clarify everything of it :)

Thanks

DizzyBoi

There is no great dimensional shift that will throw us into a better age and higher vibration.

There is only the reality we create through our warfare, our work, advancement as Satanists both collectively and individually that will create the Golden Age.

The Gods will likely observe and be involved in this process as we shift into the Satya Yuga, but they can't do this for us.

There is no Satya Yuga by default either. We have to work for this to create this so it manifests for certain.

If we don't do enough on our end and everything still is shit here on Earth, then we don't get to enjoy a Golden Age.

There's no "3d/5d split", you should not repeat whatever nonsense you read on New Age websites. It's New Agers who talk about that stuff, we don't believe that as Satanists.

The global warming hoax is a hoax as well. This summer's heat waves were local, it's just extreme weather that always happened, not climate. Ireland for example had a pretty cold summer, not everywhere was hot. A "climate change" happens over a long period of time, you don't just take some local extreme weather and say "oh, the earth is burning". There's zero evidence that the earth will be hotter, temperature record shows actually a cooling trend. The computer models of the warmists are wrong, and they have been making failed predictions for over 50 years, they are as reliable as Jehovah's witnesses predicting the end of the world.

For more info debunking the global warming hoax see:

https://everythingclimate.com/
https://wattsupwiththat.com/

serpentwalker666 said:
So there is no split ? No 2 dimensions ? (3D/5D). Because I know somebody that was in 5D, he said to me it was heavenly.

But what about AI, climate change and NWO ? Are we all gonna die ???

I'm not even suprised anyomre what bullshit the newage come up with. Sure, dimensions split like if they would not be so tied together, like your heart and brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back