Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2453: Moon and Spells

AskSatanOperator

1.If there is a suitable moment in our chart, can I cast a money spell even if the moon is waning? For example, Jupiter Retrograde conjunct my natal planets, as well as other positive aspects and transits. But at this time the moon is waning. Can I still cast spells?

2.So does this apply to other spells? luck, health, etc. Can I cast spells efficiently even if the moon is not in good condition? (but the transitions in my chart are great)

AskSatanOperator said:
1.If there is a suitable moment in our chart, can I cast a money spell even if the moon is waning? For example, Jupiter Retrograde conjunct my natal planets, as well as other positive aspects and transits. But at this time the moon is waning. Can I still cast spells?

2.So does this apply to other spells? luck, health, etc. Can I cast spells efficiently even if the moon is not in good condition? (but the transitions in my chart are great)

No, the whole thing has to be properly coordinated.

Darkside said:
U can, but the work will be less effective
To the point of wasting time. There is a reason why magick is to be timed according to celestial bodies and it's not just to get the most out of something, but also to make something happen in the first place.

From personal experience (which always trumps theory), I have done workings in the "wrong" moon time and they still had effects. Mainly for one-shot spells though, not extended workings.

If the time is great for your chart, then do it, and see what comes of it. This is the only way one becomes a master at magick, from experience.

Henu the Great said:
Darkside said:
To the point of wasting time. There is a reason why magick is to be timed according to celestial bodies and it's not just to get the most out of something, but also to make something happen in the first place.
The work will not go to waste, but more effort will need to achieve results

Darkside said:
Henu the Great said:
Darkside said:
The work will not go to waste, but more effort will need to achieve results
I did not say it would go to waste, but in the worst case, results would be negligible. Return on investment (ROI) is everything and there is time for everything. There is a 100% chance that something with good ROI can be done when something with bad ROI is available at the same time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back