Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2442: what is returning curses 1 and returning curses 2

as far as I know there are two returning curses 1 and 2 ,,when I am doing returning curses part 1 ,Can I return all the fith and negative karma that has come out of my soul to my personal enemies who have caused me huge harm

The idea is to take care of ones spiritual hygiene, and this is done by cleaning (RC1) and protection (RC2) meditations. There are other ways to perform this too, but this is a very good way to do it, especially for new people.

Read the instructions, and read the site concerning magick and so on. Things are explained there. Yes, whatever you have accumulated can be removed and transferred back to the senders, or any hostile being for that matter.

Yes, Returning Curses does fuck up your enemies, especially in high repetitions of RAUM and SURYA (by high I mean 80 to 100, not 300, don't do things you can't handle yet).

Do BOTH parts.

Not to the extent of Black Magick, but it pushes any curse they put on you back onto themselves. This also removes a lot of spiritual garbage from past lifetimes. It also protects you in the future and tends to foil any attempt to attack you. One member using it consistently even escaped a serious car accident unscathed.

It additionally is extremely helpful when repeated past a certain point daily (40-80 day mark) because it can cleanse inadvertent harmful energy when attempting Black Magick workings (or unrelated to that, any undesirable mistake one can make).

Do not start it before you have opened your Chakras. And I don't advise starting the SURYA/RAUM part when the Sun is in Libra or Aquarius either, nor during a VoC Moon.

In here, in the bottom left of the page.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back