Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2404: what are the different black magic techniques that can one's enemies to meet with a serious accident and

AskSatanOperator

do not plz tell me to move on ..My enemy has seriously harmed me ..He really deserves worst and worst punishments ..what are the different black magic techniques that can cause my enemies to meet with a very severe accident?

I won't tell you to move on, but the way you ask this question shows you're inexperienced and black magick can be dangerous to those who are new. It can miss and nothing will happen, or worse it can backfire if you don't know what you're doing.

Yes, if you were experienced with other things like power meditation, white magick, protecting yourself and cleaning your aura and raising energy you would also know the steps of magick as the JoS site lists them and crate your own spell with an appropriate affirmation. So there would be no need to ask this question.

Don't use black magick if you don't do power meditation, don't know the basics of magick and energy work and haven't even used a white magick spell before.

First of all ask a god to guide you and help you, Andras for example.
Black magic can be VERY dangerous IF you are a beginner. If you have not experienced moving energies properly, your chakras aren't even open, I highly advise to not to do any black magic. You should also wait for a good date where your black magic will be empowered especially if you are a beginner.

There are several runes that you can use.
You can also do https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html
etc.
Read the website.

I think the best thing would be to ask one of the Gods to help deliver justice.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Black magic is for experienced people and it is possible that you would hurt yourself.

AskSatanOperator said:
do not plz tell me to move on ..My enemy has seriously harmed me ..He really deserves worst and worst punishments ..what are the different black magic techniques that can cause my enemies to meet with a very severe accident?
It would be very obvious if you read the material on joyofsatan.org.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back