Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2373: do people who abuse other verbally,physically have stronger aura

AskSatanOperator

do such people who abuse others ,use others and throw others with no sympathy generally have a stronger aura or any lack of any elements

AskSatanOperator said:
do such people who abuse others ,use others and throw others with no sympathy generally have a stronger aura or any lack of any elements

Verbal and physical abuse doesn't really have anything to do with the strength of the aura. As for lack of elements? That is possible

These type of people can range from utterly disgusting to mildly abusive. It just depends on the "levels" of abuse we're talking about. And yes, sometimes these people can attain 'slightly above' average levels of spiritual power, compared to any normal person. This is not common, the power is not permanent, unless the abuse is repeated on end, whether it be onto one or multiple people throughout their lives.

It almost always depends on the subconscious thinking, (or energy directing), the individual is doing while performing such abusive acts. As unfortunate as it is, the emotions and turmoil expressed with the victim can be absorbed into one's aura. Normally, this type of energy is dirty and needs to be cleaned, but again, with some exceptions, temporary power is still attained.

What I've almost hated to understand is even though this power is slight or temporary, the people that do such acts more often than not always continue these acts throughout their lives. Abusive behavior of all levels is usually not, "a one time thing."

So a few quick examples of people that can gain "some temporary power," starting with the most obvious:

- Psychopaths, sociopaths, rapists, etc, (mostly Jews).
- Scammers of all kinds.
- Psychic vampires (whether these people are aware of this or not)
- Emotional Abusers of all kinds

And that's just to keep it short..

When it comes to elements being out of balance, this is definitely going to be the case for most of these people, as is the case that naturally by themselves, they don't even have strong auras or souls. Their covered in the dirt of their actions and they internally absorb and become dirt themselves.

Obviously with power meditation and increasing our intuitive awareness, we can always work on seeing these types of people from a mile away. And again, these people never hold true spiritual power. At the end of their lives, it's all revealed to be a farce and The Gods and Natural Law holds them accountable for the actions in their lives.

I hope this answers your question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back