Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2364: which god heals one from emotional painful trauma

In Satanism, self-development is very important. Through regular work on ourselves, we become more independent and stronger. If you want to overcome your traumas then start this magic working:
Academic Scholar said:
💙💙💙

Emotional Healing Working by Lydia

START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Cancer or Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate WUNJO (or it’s variations such as VIN) 40 times or 88 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [WUNJO or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce WUNJO and it’s variations: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

💙💙💙

Astarte's Ritual can also help with this by balancing the Upper Chakras and emotions, and Janus' Ritual by creating a new start with healing.

Karnonnos said:
Astarte's Ritual can also help with this by balancing the Upper Chakras and emotions, and Janus' Ritual by creating a new start with healing.
BROTHER i really love all your answers ..I follow your answers for any questions ..Thank u brother..what is your proton mail ..I have certain questions to ask u

Karnonnos said:

What affirmation do you recommend for a 40 or 90 day work for this objective with the Astarte ritual?

Right now I am doing a work with Valefor's ritual asking this "to heal and cure my soul and mind of each and every damage, trauma and hang ups" and I am getting great results.

But the Astarte ritual works in a different way and I would like to do a work to heal and cure other aspects when have finished the work with the Valefor ritual.

Karnonnos said:
can one do astarte or valefor ritual being a beginner?

Wotanwarrior said:
Karnonnos said:

What affirmation do you recommend for a 40 or 90 day work for this objective with the Astarte ritual?

Right now I am doing a work with Valefor's ritual asking this "to heal and cure my soul and mind of each and every damage, trauma and hang ups" and I am getting great results.

But the Astarte ritual works in a different way and I would like to do a work to heal and cure other aspects when have finished the work with the Valefor ritual.

"Lady Astarte, Eternal Queen, Mother, give me harmonious union of mind and soul by Your manifestations and whims, bring balance, rationality and harmony to my mind, so that I enact Your justice forever".

You can personalize it however you want though or refer to the Upper Chakras or higher self specifically.

Karnonnos said:
phi3.14infinity said:
can one do astarte or valefor ritual being a beginner?

Yes.

phi3.14infinity said:
BROTHER i really love all your answers ..I follow your answers for any questions ..Thank u brother..what is your proton mail ..I have certain questions to ask u

[email protected]
Hi brother .I messaged u

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back