Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2357: how do I forget all that happened to me and start my life like a clean slate

AskSatanOperator

only bad and super worst things have happened to me since the last many and many years ..I am in extreme trauma also now because of that ..I want to forget everything and start life like a clean slate as if I am born only today ..Please anybody tell me how do I do this

One important thing is for you to start doing magic work to heal from traumas (also remember to cleanse regularly).

Academic Scholar said:
💙💙💙

Emotional Healing Working by Lydia

START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Cancer or Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate WUNJO (or it’s variations such as VIN) 40 times or 88 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [WUNJO or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce WUNJO and it’s variations: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

💙💙💙

Try not to focus on the past. Think about what is happening now and what will happen. You can also try to occupy your thoughts with something, e.g. find an interesting hobby. This will keep you focused on something else.

Good luck!

Meditate, you can forget the past, you can beat It, of you live in the past, you Will only suffer.
So void meditation gogò, and don't worry there Is yet the Hope. I lived the worst things, but all can be repaired,so don't despair and think to thing which male you Happy.

AskSatanOperator said:
only bad and super worst things have happened to me since the last many and many years ..I am in extreme trauma also now because of that ..I want to forget everything and start life like a clean slate as if I am born only today ..Please anybody tell me how do I do this

I 'm sorry , my English is not perfect yet .

In addition to what has been said above , I would like to add that
you should engage in meditation and , in general , study the forums of the Joy of Satan . If you are very depressed, then just start doing emptiness meditation followed by aura cleansing 2 times a day, as well as Hatha Yoga. Depending on the characteristics of your soul , you will gradually get better and better , the mind will become more inquisitive , there will be more strength for further study of meditations . The main thing is to stick to the schedule and do not stop , this is the only way to achieve results .

Over time , you will study astrology , which will give you an understanding of most of the problems that you have encountered or may encounter in your personal life , and you will also have the tools to solve them .

I also want to add that ignorance of some positive aspects of life , combined with a large negative experience , can demotivate and give a wrong picture of the world and its understanding . It is necessary to understand this and strive for a full knowledge of all aspects of life , so that the view on any problem is as sober as possible .

This place as a whole is an indescribable storehouse of knowledge , using which you can do amazing things . If you have not yet performed the rite of initiation , do it and start honestly following this path at a pace that is convenient for you . And the longer you go , the more you will understand how good this decision was .

Good luck and I was glad to help .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back