Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2243: I don't know why this is happening all of a sudden, I'm supposed to be getting rid of it by not getting

AskSatanOperator

I want to be loved, please everyone and be the best. I want to be the prettiest, the coolest, the most everything. I want everyone to look at me and choose me. This is embarrassing but it's mostly with men( but with women too), I'm doing everything and plan to do many things in my appearance to please them. I want them to like me. I've never been chosen or wanted in my life and I'm trying to change that, but it's killing me because there are things that are far from my genetics and only with a lot of pain to achieve. I am very nice and good to people, not to like me but because I was born that way. I'm losing myself and I don't know who I am anymore. Yesterday I was training and almost crying because frustration and a phrase came into my head "you will not be able to change if it is for others" and that stayed until I fell asleep.

If you want to be loved then you must first start loving yourself. It is possible that you have self-esteem problems. You can start Sun Square or use the Sowilo rune.

Not everyone will be able to like you. This is the reality. But that doesn't mean that you won't come across people in your life who will fully love and accept you (maybe you already have such people?)
Focus on your qualities and aim for self-development. Trying to please every person will only make you suffer. You must learn to love yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back