Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2238: what happens to a person who has become a christian

AskSatanOperator

once when a gentile gets trapped into the vicious cult of christianity,that is he or she is brainwashed and becomes a christian,,what happens to his soul??I mean will there be any change in the natal chart of that soul??will planets affect this person??After death what will happen to this soul or a general very much spiritually devoted christian soul?

There was a sermon by HPS Maxine saying that these souls are either consumed by the enemy (the cube) or if they are "obedient" enough they may be send to here again since they are giving energy to the enemy when they are alive. No matter what they do they still either die permanently or used as a battery. Our difference is that we free our souls and improve ourselves through our lives and evolve spiritually. Satan do not want us to be slaves like Christian souls. And by programming oneself to Christianity, they cannot be free and their souls are used as I said in the beginning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back