Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2093: are there anthrapod rights? can anthrapods be sacred as animals and become small demons?

AskSatanOperator

I realize this is a ridiculous question, but I still need to know if the anthrapods are worth the effort if they are essentially defective humans and the only thing they are capable of is primitive work and reproducing old souls.And I realize that we can't be friends with them, even if they are our parents. In the future, as I understand it, all anthrapods will become extinct due to the increasing number of Satanists they will give birth to.I wonder if there are special anthrapods for giving birth to great men, for example, or an anthrapod on remote divine control with no personality?I envision them replacing robots, being less lifelike but hard-working, Eventually every Satanist will have a palace, and a palace needs care, so they'll be servants.

You don't understand the meaning of the word. You need the effort too. People will live and evolve in their own time. If you want servants you need to look elsewhere. If you want a Palace you need to work for it, nothing is and will be just because. A Spiritual Satanist is someone who consciously advances and practices the Satya. If one wants to be served, he needs to be served by himself first, and at first with realism and hard work, not the other way around.

AskSatanOperator said:
I realize this is a ridiculous question, but I still need to know if the anthrapods are worth the effort if they are essentially defective humans and the only thing they are capable of is primitive work and reproducing old souls.And I realize that we can't be friends with them, even if they are our parents. In the future, as I understand it, all anthrapods will become extinct due to the increasing number of Satanists they will give birth to.I wonder if there are special anthrapods for giving birth to great men, for example, or an anthrapod on remote divine control with no personality?I envision them replacing robots, being less lifelike but hard-working, Eventually every Satanist will have a palace, and a palace needs care, so they'll be servants.

No, that will never, ever happen so push this out of your mind. Anything refined is always far more scarce than anything basic. That is the Venusian principle. Most people can eventually be saved from the worst aspects of this by something like NS for example, but they won't necessarily individually choose higher paths en masse. Many people simply can't handle it. Garbage-can religions like xianity and pisslam involve 'everyone' on the exact same level for a reason.

Satanists all owning palaces and all this pie in the sky thinking is way off. This is not Scientology. If you want a palace you have to do immense work for it and be worthy of it, have excellent karma and skills with rulership, lordship and money. Many people also don't want this due to their own personal tastes [finding such things grotesque], and others are just not on that wavelength. A palace, properly speaking, should be given to a ruler or someone of apex, exceptional talent.

Many andrapoda being servants in the future is an inevitability but this should not be misunderstood. Every basic, new or old-but-extremely-erring soul needs to have some sort of tutelage and servitude to higher beings so they may ascend higher themselves (6th House). They are not robots, they won't be put there in chains, it isn't a punishment, servitude is part of the learning experience of a new/erring soul.

Only jews and low-level sadistic andrapoda themselves make punishment and servitude synonymous by manipulating the 6th-12th House axis into a horrendous materialist nightmare for humanity.

Also, you seem to be ignoring the spiritual component of genetics here. Even if advanced people here hate their parents, there is something 'exceptional' about their family if they can incarnate as being rather advanced. Your blood matters, even within the same race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back