Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2051: many things that I ponder

AskSatanOperator

Hi all beloved brothers and sisters of satan ..I never did any evil to anyone in life But I have gone through heavy pain and sufferings ,trauma and incredible pain ..I found all really good things in life very late in life that includes Joy of Satan and SS as well ..Why did I find all good things so very late in life??And yes my natal chart also is NOT at all good ..My natal chart is also full of misfortunate ..So how do I make sure that with SS no bad things ever in my life at all ..and also how to restore tenfold of all whatever I have lost ?How do I really rock the world ?

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi all beloved brothers and sisters of satan ..I never did any evil to anyone in life But I have gone through heavy pain and sufferings ,trauma and incredible pain ..I found all really good things in life very late in life that includes Joy of Satan and SS as well ..Why did I find all good things so very late in life??And yes my natal chart also is NOT at all good ..My natal chart is also full of misfortunate ..So how do I make sure that with SS no bad things ever in my life at all ..and also how to restore tenfold of all whatever I have lost ?How do I really rock the world ?

The most important thing is not to feel sad about what has not been achieved / done in the past, after all it is in the past it cannot be changed but the present and the future for the most part (what is in your control) yes. So enjoy the now.
Every natal chart has something bad, some a little more than others but all have. Meditations, works...etc can help you overcome many bad things (like a bad planetary transit for example) so study hard.

Each of us struggles with various problems in life. Joy of Satan gives you the knowledge to improve your life. With runes or mantras, you can change specific things in your life. By working on your soul every day and gaining knowledge, you become stronger and are able to fight obstacles with increasing ease.

Normal understandable things to ponder on, but they all have their answers:

1. There could be karma, Natal Chart alignments, or possibly just how the Jewish Matrix affected your life. For a lot us, we had to go through some tough situations before learning about Satanism and finding the JOS. And sometimes for others, we find ourselves in tough situations AFTER finding the JOS. In both, we merely have to overcome. Don't dwell too much on your past unless it is to learn from. It's not healthy to ONLY feel bad about yourself, we need to accept what's happened and move on.

2. We can't escape from all bad things that can come to us, neither are we supposed to. Certain "bad things" are healthy for us and can truly make us stronger by testing our capabilities. Be accepting of this, and don't be afraid.

3. There are certain things that in a sense, "can't be gained back," but opportunities is not one of those things. Opportunities for success, happiness and completion of your endeavors are always going to be there as long you remain true to Satan, and continue meditating, working and improving yourself. So again, accept what you've lost but also what you can gain anew.

4. Yeah, some serious time meditating and communicating with your Guardian Demon will reveal to you how to rock the world. :)

AskSatanOperator said:

Ask your GD what you need to focus on the most, then pick the energy(s) most related to this and program this energy in the form of a working, taking as long as you need until the problem is resolved.

This is more easily obtainable than first trying to achieve total freedom from all trauma, which is a broad goal. This is something you build up to over time as you fix the various parts of your soul.

As always, do not stray from the fundamentals of this path, which includes lots of cleaning, balance, protection, and spiritual warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back