Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2003: Almost killed myself doing rtrs

AskSatanOperator

1x rtr is good and 3x rtr is better (lack of time) but I thought I could do 9x rtr until I felt like i was going to faint after alot of pronouncing but I took a break and even masturbated a little just to get my blood going
and then I decided to take breaks in between so I wouldn't die from lack of air in my blood, this made me take over an hour to complete one 9x rtr

I hope that doesn't make be a jew because I'm scared of me being a jew

I feel desperate right now over what this means

please help me

AskSatanOperator said:
1x rtr is good and 3x rtr is better (lack of time) but I thought I could do 9x rtr until I felt like i was going to faint after alot of pronouncing but I took a break and even masturbated a little just to get my blood going
and then I decided to take breaks in between so I wouldn't die from lack of air in my blood, this made me take over an hour to complete one 9x rtr

please help me

You are not a Jew at all. This sounds like you simply overexerted yourself. Next time, put less effort into the working, or just stick to a 3x one. It sounds like you are using up too much air while doing vibrations, so shorten the amount of time and amount of air you are expelling here.

As your breath and power of your soul develops, it will be easier to perform taxing spiritual work without feeling exhausted like this. If you say that you needed to get your blood going, perhaps you have a bit of pre-existing energy deficiency, especially if you feel cold or tired. It is important to do yoga and focus on your lower chakras because of this.

AskSatanOperator said:

please help me

Doing FRTR 9x a day can be overkill and will drain you unless you are raising your energies consistently.

Guys, please pay attention to why so many rituals on the schedule or site like the regular RTRs and Race Awakening tell you to use SATANAS or something else to raise your energies, they say this for a reason. Being exhausted is not good and will just lead to suffering.

9 FRTR in one day? Are you crazy? if you were a Jew you would be dead by now. You should not do this many FRTR because it will end very badly.

Slow and steady like the tortoise, because the rabbit only made himself tired by trying to go too fast. Do what you are comfortable with, a lower amount done correctly every day is worth much more than a higher amount done incorrectly because it is straining and injuring because it is too much.

You can do the 9x one when you are comfortable and ready for it.

I do 9x rtr from the age of twelve, didn't know it was too much, would 3x be recommended? Now it makes sense I feel my chakras dirty even though I cleanse with Surya every day :? :?

Zelaya666 said:
I do 9x rtr from the age of twelve, didn't know it was too much, would 3x be recommended? Now it makes sense I feel my chakras dirty even though I cleanse with Surya every day :? :?

It is not too much. This guy's extreme case was somewhat unique. Remember that the FRTR helps our cause and is what the Gods desire. Yes, you have to clean and protect yourself more than normal, which is true of all spiritual warfare, although the FRTR also helps remove Hebrew curses on you as well.

In general, you should not be fearful if you are doing plenty of cleaning and protection. However, you can also alternate the FRTR with the Gods' rituals, which are also very important, perhaps more important, as we attempt to increase the power of Gentiles, including yourself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=454983 time=1690148039 user_id=21286]
Zelaya666 said:

It is not too much. This guy's extreme case was somewhat unique. Remember that the FRTR helps our cause and is what the Gods desire. Yes, you have to clean and protect yourself more than normal, which is true of all spiritual warfare, although the FRTR also helps remove Hebrew curses on you as well.

In general, you should not be fearful if you are doing plenty of cleaning and protection. However, you can also alternate the FRTR with the Gods' rituals, which are also very important, perhaps more important, as we attempt to increase the power of Gentiles, including yourself.
Thanks Blitzkreig, I will start alternating days with the rituals of the Gods, can the satan ritual be done in the morning? :)

Shadowcat said:
Dude, doing too many RTR's at once is like overlifting. In the beginning during schedules back in 2019 i was doing like 9 a day for a time and it came back to bite me. If a lot of dirt comes out from them at once it can be very unsettling.

I remember on one occasion that it was a lunar eclipse and in the 3 hours that lasted I spamed the RTR and made 11 or 12 rtrs in a row, it was at night late and at the end I was so exhausted that it gave me a heavy drowsiness and I slept until the next day.
So much dirt came out that I needed a whole day to clean everything.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:
Dude, doing too many RTR's at once is like overlifting. In the beginning during schedules back in 2019 i was doing like 9 a day for a time and it came back to bite me. If a lot of dirt comes out from them at once it can be very unsettling.

I remember on one occasion that it was a lunar eclipse and in the 3 hours that lasted I spamed the RTR and made 11 or 12 rtrs in a row, it was at night late and at the end I was so exhausted that it gave me a heavy drowsiness and I slept until the next day.
So much dirt came out that I needed a whole day to clean everything.

Before the F-RTR came about I used to spam the prior ones a lot and didn't connect the dots as to why I was always so drained and sleepy. Months of this if not a year or two.

The worse was when I did the 72 names RTR for over 2 hours. I felt that one for days lol.

As the glass cannon phrase goes, a unit may have considerable offensive capabilities but lacks the defensive capabilities to maintain itself for long periods. In short, shoot what you can handle. All magical rituals require some portion of energy.

Zelaya666 said:
can the satan ritual be done in the morning? :)

Of course. There is not a strict time requirement that needs to be followed.

Zelaya666 said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to say it was 'too much', just that the amount of 9 times can be very physically draining for the individual (especially a beginner), which requires raising your energies. The reason I say this is because some people have used the feeling drained by overdoing it part (which applies to any meditation or ritual where one isn't elevating energies) to create lies about the FRTR specifically.

As far as Chakras dirtying, the more you do the FRTR the more enemy-related curses basically fall off and you will feel more lighter and energized in general, but you do have to cleanse your Aura each time and each Chakra every once in a while as the enemy has certain reactive defenses - especially if your FRTR is aggressive and targeted in a specific direction.

Zelaya666 said:

Wow, you do 9x (F?)RTR every day since you was twelve? Every day? Doesn't it takes like 9x 20minute aka 3 hours? How the fuck you have 3 hours plus say at least 1 hour for your general advancement? Because yes occasionally probably, but every day?
You must be pretty advanced I couldn't do this. Don't forget to clean off the dirt from your soul, because mantras and RTRs just free your soul and chakras from dirt but then you have to wipe them off with for example Returning Curses pt1.

AFODO said:
Zelaya666 said:

Wow, you do 9x (F?)RTR every day since you was twelve? Every day? Doesn't it takes like 9x 20minute aka 3 hours? How the fuck you have 3 hours plus say at least 1 hour for your general advancement? Because yes occasionally probably, but every day?
You must be pretty advanced I couldn't do this. Don't forget to clean off the dirt from your soul, because mantras and RTRs just free your soul and chakras from dirt but then you have to wipe them off with for example Returning Curses pt1.
I joined Satanism at the beginning of the pandemic, I had an online class so I took the opportunity to meditate, I left the class on and went to meditate
It was very good, I spent hours meditating, my routine was immense, good times, currently I try to follow my routine, even with the difficulties of school, I think it takes me an hour to do all 3 rtr, in the past it took an average of 30 minutes, since I only had the main rtr

My routine :cool: :

1-5 Tibetan rites (7x)
2-Kundaline yoga (56x)
4-Meditation on emptiness
5-Yoga + pranayama
6-Fundamental meditation
7-Advanced chakra rotation
8-Ear chakras
9-Vibrate 13x on each chakra
10-Aop with algiz 88x
11-Returning curses part 1 (cleansing)
12-Raum or surya 5x on the chakras
13-Ritual of satan alternating with F-RTR

This is the routine I try to follow, sometimes I can't do everything so I reduce, I don't think I'm so advanced since I only started studying the forum frequently this year, in quarantine I was part of an online satanism group and ended up being dependent on it

Zelaya666 said:
I joined Satanism at the beginning of the pandemic, I had an online class so I took the opportunity to meditate, I left the class on and went to meditate
It was very good, I spent hours meditating, my routine was immense, good times, currently I try to follow my routine, even with the difficulties of school, I think it takes me an hour to do all 3 rtr, in the past it took an average of 30 minutes, since I only had the main rtr

My routine :cool: :

1-5 Tibetan rites (7x)
2-Kundaline yoga (56x)
4-Meditation on emptiness
5-Yoga + pranayama
6-Fundamental meditation
7-Advanced chakra rotation
8-Ear chakras
9-Vibrate 13x on each chakra
10-Aop with algiz 88x
11-Returning curses part 1 (cleansing)
12-Raum or surya 5x on the chakras
13-Ritual of satan alternating with F-RTR

This is the routine I try to follow, sometimes I can't do everything so I reduce, I don't think I'm so advanced since I only started studying the forum frequently this year, in quarantine I was part of an online satanism group and ended up being dependent on it

Oh okay, well thats pretty good you are probably advancing pretty good with this, but don't overload yourself too much.
I only doing
Hatha yoga for 30minutes
Void meditation/meditating on Satan's sigil
SATANAS 3x or 10x to rise my energy
Chakra alignment
Vi Suddhi into each chakra 10x
Returning curses pt1
10x vibration into each chakra with their own mantra
AoP: 20 Algiz 20 Sowilo 20 Tyr

And sometimes a FRTR before the Vi Suddhi if I feel like it.
I do this all together afternoon because I don't like to meditate at night or in the morning, or maybe I will be doing energy rising maybe SATANAS or breathing exercises at the morning.

That's all, I only been meditating (regularly) for 3/4 year.
I'm in scool too, I don't know how they are meditating so much after work :( Gonna be hard thats for sure especially if I would have to work more than 8 hours.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back