Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1987: 6th Chakra Wont Open and Zero Success with Meditations

AskSatanOperator

I have been using Yaum for literal months now as the site says to use it and I have had zero success with my 6th chakra. I've hit a wall and my daily routine is wearing me down. I have several workings going and I feel so stressed out and I'm afraid that if I quit doing any of them my life will just continue to go downhill. My life is in impoverished chaos and I can barely continue with this anymore. I have been doing freeing the soul workings with zero changes to my life and I am starting to question if Joy of Satan is even real and if the meditations are real or if they're just nonsense. I remember listening to the old YouTube videos of Maxines sermons and to be honest some of them just seem to good to be true and Im really starting to wonder if this is all just a waste of time and is utter nonsense. How do I find my success on this path? In a few months i'll probably be homeless and have nowhere to go. I have tried and tried to ask for help from the gods but now I doubt it if they're even real to begin with and this is all just a money grab scheme by the creators of this site.

So get a job, save your money, and then you can pay for a place to live. This is all it requires to not be homeless. But this is unrelated to your real question.

If you have been doing something for months with no result, the only possible option is you must have been doing it wrong. Doing these correctly, you will certainly feel it.

It takes many years to work on developing your soul. As Ol argedco luciftias said it is possible that you are doing something incorrectly. It is also possible that you are ignoring the signs from your own soul that it wants to tell you that you are not standing still when it comes to developing your soul.

Read this sermon from HPHC "On Doubt About Satanism":
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52277&p=230128&hilit=stagnation#top

:arrow: Make sure you vibrate as many time as you should
:arrow: You can sit outside of the sun and breath in the suns energy, and affirm "this energy if the sun empowers and cleanse my 6th chakra in the best way for me"
:arrow: You should practice Hatha yoga and especially the child's asana is very effective for the 6th chakra:
Childs-Pose_Andrew-Clark_1.jpg

For me its way more effective if I try to look forwards instead of downwards.
:arrow: Be relaxed, the visualization will be better if you trying it calmly and softly instead of trying visualizing aggressively.
:arrow: Spinning them will help opening them and especially feel them. Visualize them starting to spin in any direction and as they spin, they spin faster and they get brighter and brighter till they get white gold and they light up the whole room. You can find some animation here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482

It was hard for me to open my 6th chakra too, don't be too stuck on one chakra, as you open your chakras in order, every day you should meditate on the chakras that you have already opened and thats gonna open them more.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have tried and tried to ask for help from the gods but now I doubt it if they're even real to begin with and this is all just a money grab scheme by the creators of this site.

Things take time, but if you 6th chakra won't open after months, then you are doing something wrong, such as a lack of focus, not using present tense, or not being sufficiently relaxed.

Then, for you to say something like this makes me simply doubt your validity. You are blaming everyone else for your problem, and letting this destroy your loyalty.

You do not need to be open to receive signs from the Gods, of which you would receive even if you don't ask, if needed.

Yes, of course this site is a money grab, as it is very profitable to call yourself a Satanic Nazi and then hope you can make money based off of this. This notion is just ridiculous, especially as a large amount of material is freely provided without even needing to supply an email or anything.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have been using Yaum for literal months now as the site says to use it and I have had zero success with my 6th chakra. I've hit a wall and my daily routine is wearing me down.

Open it during the hour of the Moon on a Monday in your area (non-VoC Moon) and stick to the amount of repetitions HPS Maxine said, 16 times. If you still cannot feel anything, open it during the hour of the Moon on a Monday when the Moon is in Cancer, which is on the JoS Calendars.

If you can't 'feel' a Chakra, please understand that its peak times of activation are in tandem with the planet it represents being more powerful.

Also be wary of workings without fully opening your Chakras. Magick may be blocked or have issues manifesting especially if your Base Chakra is not adequately opened or any of the other six have blocks.

You are doing too much. I can't make you believe in Spiritual Satanism but what I can say is that it just makes sense. Try to look at the enemy and what Jos says about the enemy, there is no way you look at Mark Zucchinaberg and you don't see an alien, for example. There is no way you look at what the enemy does with their religion and you don't see them trying to manifest their wet dreams of world control and complete control of the gentiles. This should help you see the truth. About magic, I had many manifestations so it's literally impossible to not believe in it for me, if you had any manifestations then try to remember it and you can see how true all of this is.

Don't do too many spells at the same time especially if you feel confused and can't put enough focus on them. I've been in your situation. Certain things take a lot of time for them to manifest. Concentrate with full focus on the things you need the most first. And if you need money, it won't fall from the sky if you don't look for a job for example. Another thing is that you can't expect that magic is going to fix all your problems right away in the beginning. Your soul may be weak and if you spread all your energies thin then obviously it will take a long time for spells to manifest.

When you say "money grab scheme" it makes me doubt the sincerity of your post, I wrote the above advice for anyone who needs it but you just can't call this site like that. For 20 years they NEVER asked for money, they just had a page for donations and they never asked for anything. They literally made a website and forums with thousands of articles and free information for 20 years to just now ask for money...? It just does not make sense. Anyone who used the FREE informations on the site knows how real this is. Yes, it takes time for certain things to manifest and you can't expect to change your whole life or very bad things in your life right away but with enough time and with putting the work to grow spiritually you can do anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back