Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1983: Health scare

AskSatanOperator

Hello I’m currently scared and under distress and don’t want anyone to know who this is so I’m going anonymous.

If there is any Ss on here that are doctors or nurses can you tell me what it means when you get small sudden sharp pain on right side of chest that comes and goes? I been pretty emotional the past days so not sure if it’s anxiety or stress related or a serious health issue and I’m dirt poor can’t afford a Hospital bill.

I write right away that I am not medically qualified.

Also I owned very often such pains in the past. They were caused by excessive stress and worry. There is a possibility that you may be experiencing pain because of this.

There can be things like muscle spasms if your electrolytes are not correctly balanced. If you are deficient in magnesium and/or potassium, which most people are.

Where on the right side of the chest? Is it near the heart valve or artery more near the center of the chest? Or is it by the top of the lung? Did you have trouble taking a good breath?

I am doing better now it must of been just the stress and excessive worry going on like Minime stated. I ended up heading to an urgent care and the only thing that they told me was wrong was my blood pressure was high. Haven’t been feeling the pain anymore but i will be taking serious care of my health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back