Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1941: Don’t recall if I started meditation on void of course moon or not

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I started meditating, and I don’t really recall if I started it during a void of course or not. Will my meditation sessions be pointless? Or should I just skip a day and start meditating when the moon isn’t void?

Don't worry, when it comes to just meditating the moon is not important. It is important only if you do workings

Meditations won't be affected if you started on a Void of Course Moon, only a working will be affected by that timing. Just keep meditating, you're doing fine, and don't skip a day. Even if you only meditated for 1 or 2 days straight, skipping a day can already have some small negative effects you don't want. :)

I'm just assuming here but I think starting a routine of meditation or yoga will during a VoC will only invite obstacles where you can't be consistent with them or at least more than usual depending on the individual. It's just a theory of my own. Regardless it doesn't mean the yoga or meditations won't work. As mentioned the VoC mostly affects workings when it comes to spirituality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back