Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1916: Jos date

AskSatanOperator

Hey I'm a 21 year old I'm white I'm handsome and looking for a date unfortunately us jos people are some tens of thousands of people across the whole world but if any of you jos gals are interested in at least conversation I'm ********** on instagram

AskSatanOperator said:
Hey I'm a 21 year old I'm white I'm handsome and looking for a date unfortunately us jos people are some tens of thousands of people across the whole world but if any of you jos gals are interested in at least conversation I'm ********** on instagram
This isn't dating forum

It is not a dating site.
The enemy might looking on the forums to find out Satanists location and Instagram knows where you live, therefore it is not wise to share your Instagram account, as you see it got censured.

You might find a Satanist partner but this is not the way to look for them.

We need to be careful and anonymous for our safety.

If you want a partner then you can start Venus square or use Gebo rune to find someone.

LOL

AskSatanOperator said:

Dude on another thread you said you were black and another you said you were Indian now your Caucasian. Mmmmm don’t let me find out you’re an infiltrator!

Satanic warrior said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Dude on another thread you said you were black and another you said you were Indian now your Caucasian. Mmmmm don’t let me find out you’re an infiltrator!
They are anonymous questions, several different people ask questions on this account

Anonymous questions: https://ask-satan.net/

Zelaya666 said:
Satanic warrior said:
AskSatanOperator said:

They are anonymous questions, several different people ask questions on this account

Ohh I see i did not know that. Sorry about that 😂😂

:D :D
Zelaya666 said:
Satanic warrior said:
AskSatanOperator said:

:D :D sorry but this is funny… :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back