Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1814: Hitler supported Islam?

AskSatanOperator

I was reading a book by author David and came upon the following quotes:

“The precepts ordering peoples to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret – all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory.”

- Adolf Hitler

Himmler praised Islam as ‘a religion that is both practical and appealing to soldiers’, for it trained ‘men for me in this division and promises them heaven if they have fought and fallen in battle’ .

Bundesarchiv, Abt. Berlin, NS 19/4013, 26 November 1944

This is very angry for me coming from Islamic background, Is this true that they respected Islam?

No. They made the message appealing for soldiers and candidates that came from muslin background, they needed Divisions in countries that were majoritarily muslin such as Bosnia and others in the Balkans and even Arab countries.

What would you expect them to do, go and tell everyone "hey how about you leave Islam now and serve Satan instead", they woudn't rectruit anyone and would anger people instead. So they appealed to the good Pagan values that come as default from the heritage of the Gentiles, the few good things "not bad" that were stolen from Paganism into Islam, same for xtianity. They were talking to the soldiers as Gentiles not to "islam" or its religious leaders.

Of course people are humans and many confused individuals didn't understand it, and some SS would even convert to islamism, or this confused David Myatt fellow who you should not trust.

As Egon explained, Hitler only wanted to get sympathy from muslim leaders to use them.

It is being perceived as the stronger ideology compared to Christianity which makes people weaker.
That is why Islam and Muslims in the West have such an easy time there,
because Westerners grow up with weaker ideologies and that is why simple minded westerners convert to Islam.

It doesn't make Islam more right though, it is still just an Abrahamic religion, a product of Judaism.

And what are Muslims, Christians and Jews afraid of?
The strong Satan our father of unfiltered Truth and his Demons. Our Spiritual Satanic family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back