Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1804: Car company wants me to sign contract not sure if its what i want but might be what Satan wants for me

AskSatanOperator

I'm being trained by two white master technicians. They seem to be desperate for someone white to be trained because i know really nothing of this type of work and never liked it before. I do now kind of but what i mean is they really seem to want me.There are endless people out there that would give everything for this opportunity and why i think Satan wants me here because I'm not even really asking or trying for this job but they want me and my pay is not bad either.They are kind if pushing me to sighn a conract and want me to do it on Monday this will be somthing i sighn to for two or more years. They will pay for everything an help me they said.

What do you guys think? Is this what i need? Does this sound like something that Satan made happen because he knows what i need? Or is this just luck?

The thing is i don't like feeling trapped with my job and i get bored really quickly. With all my other jobs it became unbearable because of boredom.

So I'm nit sure if i should sighn the contract but everything is pointing towards my betterment in life and Satan.

But still i don't want to make the same mistakes and go work where i am nit happy.

So what should i do do you think?

You yourself should answer the question whether you want the job or not. There are many people who have jobs they hate, but they have no choice and endure it. If you have the opportunity to find something more interesting then consider this possibility.

We have no idea about your life, this is your decision and we don't know anything sbout your circumstances.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back