Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1800: differences between woman and man

AskSatanOperator

I love being a woman, but sometimes I wish I were a man because I think they're really cool and beautiful and that everything they do is funny and there's no judgment of something or that you're forcing something, everything they do is accepted and well regarded. Not to mention that they have a different beauty than women, I like that.

You won't be a man in any time, because man and woman have differences in the soul. The differences manifests physically too, as you can tell. Since you are a woman, you have a female, more feminine soul, a man have a male, more masculine soul. You can't change your soul to be a male, so stop being delusional.

everything they do is accepted and well regarded
Not matter if male of female, everyone can do unacceptable things that shouldn't be accepted.

AskSatanOperator said:
I love being a woman, but sometimes I wish I were a man because I think they're really cool and beautiful and that everything they do is funny and there's no judgment of something or that you're forcing something, everything they do is accepted and well regarded. Not to mention that they have a different beauty than women, I like that.

You just like to experience everything :) but you cant because there is no way to change our genders,its in the soul
Also the society has wrong opinions about men and women.Many things they consider feminine is not gender based.
Its not easier to be a man or woman,its just different sometimes:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back