Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1793: aura cleaning

AskSatanOperator

I saw that many people here do Returning Curses as aura cleansing, but how is that? Do you do part 1 and part 2 every day? Can it be done after rtr?

The Returning curses pt1 AND pt2 is a complete aura cleaning method. The part 1 cleans the soul, the part 2 further cleans it and secure the cleansing.

Its not only clean it but returns the dross to the senders.

Me personally I only do the pt1 and the pt2 without affirmation, I just visualize myself clean and shining bright due to lack of time.

After the pt1 and, 2 you should also do a AoP.

These two, cleaning and protecting is necessary to anyone nearly in any level of advancement.

Returning curses 1 is the cleaning part, and the 2nd part is the protection part. Those two alone are sufficient for cleaning and protection. If either one is left out, then something else has to take the role of either one. If one has time and capacity to do more, then more cleaning and protection in other forms does not hurt as long as everything is in proportion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back