Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1722: Why do my Questions always have extremely low amount of Views or are mostly ignored?

AskSatanOperator

Funny but a Serious question here. Is this some kind of 7th house karma or is it 11th house karma? Why is my posts and published content across all my social media accounts and pages always ignored or has extremely low views or interactions with other people? This isn't a troll questions I would really like to know what to target with a working to improve this area of my life. It would benefit me and increase success on social media or even start a career with social media.

You can start doing Sun Square for fame.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

your question is valid, and with complete coherence, i feel differences in treatment when i remove negative karma from my soul even in the forums, and these are the “symptoms”, being ignored, not being so considerate even having value for a temporary moment.

but also know that there really are people here at least, functioning above average in terms of energy within themselves and how strong they are, spiritually clean, etc…

personal energy manifests itself in the most minimal and silly things in life too, not just in an astral map.

i mean that some people don't fit in for simply not being released in the path of a community, and that taller people see and are attracted to equal, bigger or capable people.

the sun's energy and having a soul, more capable aura helps, be cleaner spiritually, too.

i understand about some who complain that the forum lives in a pattern, and if you're not very like that, you don't fit, to some extent it's a fact.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back