Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1721: How do you empower houses ruled by Saturn?

AskSatanOperator

How exactly do we fix the energies of our natal houses that have Capricorn and Aquarius on the cusp? These houses are afflicted with bad karma in my chart and I wanted to ask. There is a post by Blitzkreig about adding solar energies to these houses by using a sun square but I wonder will this method work with other planetary squares as well? Say if I wanted to add Jupiter energies to these houses I could just do a Jupiter square and affirm that it is adding Jupiter energies and influences to these houses?

thanks

Both the Sun and the Jupiter square works amazingly for that. They for general all-purpose empowerment.

They can also be used to specifically introduce those planetary energies in those areas of your life. Look at their rulerships and you will see what kind of effect you can program them to manifest in those specific areas of your life. This specific type of empowerment can also be done with other planets, as well as any rune, specific Sanskrit mantras, and Necronomicon names of Marduk.

I hope this answers your question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back