Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1706: Jupiter square for 8th house Pisces?

AskSatanOperator

Would a Jupiter square help the affairs of my 8th house if it is ruled by pisces? to attract things like more sex and also help the occult areas of my life? What are all the benefits that this could bring? Should I be worried because the 8th house also rules death?

AskSatanOperator said:
Would a Jupiter square help the affairs of my 8th house if it is ruled by pisces? to attract things like more sex and also help the occult areas of my life? What are all the benefits that this could bring? Should I be worried because the 8th house also rules death?

Jupiter co-rules the sign of Pisces, but Neptune is the main ruler of Pisces. Therefore, Laguz would be a better choice for anything Pisces related.

More importantly, remember that the 8th house is defined by Pluto, despite your 8th also being influenced by Neptune as well. If you want to improve the affairs of the 8th house, then use the Eihwaz rune. There is a Scorpio Waxing Moon coming up which would be good for this.

No, you should not fear the 8th house due to its relationship with death. In reality, it is the house of transformation, which includes the death of negativity for growth to occur.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back