Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1695: Evil eye?

AskSatanOperator

A lot of times, where I look, accidents happen. For example, I was walking in the street one day, barely glanced at a woman's hand and her phone immideately fell down. One time, I was looking at another person and they fell down. Stuff like this is very common and is not just limited to falling stuff. Why is this? Due to my genetics? (I have vampiric genes, when I asked another ss friend, he said I was an energy vampire because I was using energy from people without even knowing anything about vampirism, I didn't even hear of it back then)

>a friend ss
>he said you are a vampire
>ss

was it on discord?
:lol:

do you have a strong psychic level of development and intentions?
is your focus strong?
is your pineal gland strengthened?

if you have these traits and you can barely control it, do a lot of void meditation, someone with unchecked power is a weapon, even if they don't know who caused it

but sorry, i can't think that getting to that point of manipulating in a moment was out of nowhere and you don't know something like that

and those who have “vampire genes” are jews, not one of ours, you seem confused

AskSatanOperator said:
A lot of times, where I look, accidents happen. For example, I was walking in the street one day, barely glanced at a woman's hand and her phone immideately fell down. One time, I was looking at another person and they fell down. Stuff like this is very common and is not just limited to falling stuff. Why is this? Due to my genetics? (I have vampiric genes, when I asked another ss friend, he said I was an energy vampire because I was using energy from people without even knowing anything about vampirism, I didn't even hear of it back then)
Energetic vampire doesn't mean you have "vampiric genes", but that you annoy people and drain their energy.
I think the above are just "accidents", as you mentioned, nothing to do with your eyes.

AskSatanOperator said:

No, you are not an energy vampire. I think you're a good person. Develop the pineal gland, open the chakras, meditate and everything will be fine with you.

When I'm angry, or very irritable (after the office), when I go down to the subway (to get home sooner), I just look at people and go at them like a bull (sometimes the crowd pisses me off), I make a gesture with my fingers, and it's like someone is pulling them apart, and I brazenly pass (at this time I listen to metal and rock with headphones). If someone tries to overtake me on the excavator ladder, I make a sharp gesture with my hand, fingers, focusing and imagining how a person falls and a person falls (safely) if he gets in the way and does not let me get home! Since there are always a lot of people in the subway, no one ever sees me waving my fingers and people fall, or people have something falling.
But it is at this moment that I feel power over the matrix.

In any case, I'm not harming anyone, if a person has fallen, or his smartphone has fallen (all passers-by are looking in the smartphone), then next time this person will be more attentive, in general, in the end, nothing terrible happened to anyone, so I don't think I did anything-that's bad.

Sometimes I unconsciously just look at someone, make a nervous movement with my hand (if I am immersed in my thoughts and worried about something) and the person falls, or his smartphone falls.

If I see pets and children, then I immediately put my hands in my pocket and do not make sudden movements, I also walk very slowly and become very attentive and try to get around them so that everything is fine with them.

AskSatanOperator said:

Lol) I had the same problem.
I asked HP about this and He said its because you need to control your emotions)
I dont know about the vampire thing just evil eye

just imagine them getting out the way, you may cause harm in these people spiritually. Basically if you doing black magic, you visualize the target dieing and that way you just causing them harm, the same way you might cause harm with imagining them fall down, even safely potentially this still evoking negative energy. Anger also sends them negative energy.

Just try in not an angry mood visualize them getting out the way like a white gold energy forming a way for you. It might not be that efficient but at least not harmfull. We as a Satanists wan't people to live a better life, and cursing people around the streets isn't a good option.

Preferably you don't wan't to live like this as well. Don't rush, meditaions should teach you to be presistant and calm. Negative thoughts also bring negativity to ouerselfs, if we do black magic you have to clean yourself, even tho you have evoked the energy, the thoughts and vibrations still runned trough your body. Altrough the day we get a little dirty spiritually, and be like this just making it worse.

This comment of mine is just a perception and advice, I do understand that hard to maintain calmness after a hard day especially in a boring office, and you want to get home, but I would advice to took these advices

AFODO said:

just imagine them getting out the way, you may cause harm in these people spiritually. Basically if you doing black magic, you visualize the target dieing and that way you just causing them harm, the same way you might cause harm with imagining them fall down, even safely potentially this still evoking negative energy. Anger also sends them negative energy.

Just try in not an angry mood visualize them getting out the way like a white gold energy forming a way for you. It might not be that efficient but at least not harmfull. We as a Satanists wan't people to live a better life, and cursing people around the streets isn't a good option.

Preferably you don't wan't to live like this as well. Don't rush, meditaions should teach you to be presistant and calm. Negative thoughts also bring negativity to ouerselfs, if we do black magic you have to clean yourself, even tho you have evoked the energy, the thoughts and vibrations still runned trough your body. Altrough the day we get a little dirty spiritually, and be like this just making it worse.

This comment of mine is just a perception and advice, I do understand that hard to maintain calmness after a hard day especially in a boring office, and you want to get home, but I would advice to took these advices

Thank you for your advice! I'll take this on board ;)

In fact, it is very difficult for me to lose my temper and I successfully manage to control my emotions, but there are times when the external environment (people, external environment, prevailing circumstances) simply impedes the achievement of the goal, especially when there is one step left to the goal.

Something similar happened to me

I was going back to school after the pandemic, it had been almost 3 years since I had set foot in school and I was quite shy, most people who talked to me got hurt afterwards, as if I had attacked them involuntarily or something, I got better as time went by, as I got used to see those people every day

It was horrible, I felt guilty and didn't know how to "turn it off" :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back