Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1685: it's karma ?

AskSatanOperator

I cannot accept myself or find myself beautiful and I have done several magical works for this... is it karma?
Could it be something deeper than I think it is? What did I do in my past life for this, for the love of Satan is horrible to feel this way

AskSatanOperator said:
I cannot accept myself or find myself beautiful and I have done several magical works for this... is it karma?
Could it be something deeper than I think it is? What did I do in my past life for this, for the love of Satan is horrible to feel this way
You need to love and accept yourself for who you are. Target your subconscious with daily affirmations. You can also do a working to heal psychological issues related to your looks. If one isn't enough then do it again until the problem is fixed.

In reality people who are less physically attractive bully themselves more than any other people do. I see average looking people with very beautiful partners all the time, if that counts.

If you were doing workings to make yourself more physically attractive, it won't work like that. Rather, try a working to make yourself more attractive to other people and you'll be surprised. Use Venus as it rules personal charm and magnetism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back