Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1661: Prioritizing workings

AskSatanOperator

Hi, is there a set of criteria that I can use in order to prioritize workings on my soul's energies?

I have many challenging placements in my natal chart (which include my chart ruler, the sun and another prominent but afflicted planet) and I feel dubious about which way to go first. I feel tempted to go for the sun energies first as my health is in a bad place, but at the same time I'm aware that those health issues were caused by myself from bad habits which I haven't let go (as I still unconsciously believe I'm not capable of making such changes).

Howerver, the previously mentioned prominent but afflicted planet is the one with the worst manifestations so far, as this planet has manifested various negative health and psychological issues since childhood (but trying to remain objective, also giving me an important gift which has helped me advance in other affairs).

Also, many of the afflicted planets within the same house, would it be effective to do a working for the planet ruling the sign in the house cusp to improve all of them?

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back