Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1406: hurt men

AskSatanOperator

I constantly feel like hurting men. Not physically, but psychologically, to make them sad and cry and miss me and want me even if I hurt them. Is this trauma? it has happened to me in the past, so I think it has settled in me wanting a kind of "revenge". I know it's not nice, but it's on my mind.

It's on your mind because you have been hurt and want to hurt them back. More specifically in these types of cases, people often lash out at others when it is really someone specifically they want to hurt back. There are a lot of people, too many in fact who fall into the trap of ending up resenting the opposite sex as a whole because of some bad experiences but how does it help you? In what way does it alleviate any type of suffering? What is more, many men in the MGTOW communities, as well as women in the feminism circle will get pissed if they think even for a moment that someone is trying to take away their perceived entitlement to eternal victimhood and will lash out.

A lot of times when someone hurts you it isn't even about you but about their own problems and shortcomings. This is not to say you should take shit, but to let you know also that any legitimate abuse you might have received is never your fault, but because the other person has issues. Like I said a lot of men and women fall into the trap of holding grudges, and I myself have not been exempt in the past. But I can assure you it helps nothing to put a blanket over literally one whole half of the human race because of several bad apples. There are good men and women out there, but you have to use your intuition to help you not let in the wrong people. I have seen and experienced cases with both men and women being horribly abusive.

Yes, this is a reflection of your karma, and it could also reflect in the way your masculine energies operate within other situations as well (not just manifested through men themselves). I would bet that everyone has some negative social karma, in one way or another.

Shadowcat did a good job explaining the situation here. It is best that everyone learns about their karma and is able to view it from an objective viewpoint. The trauma that happened here is real, but that doesn't mean it is a proper way to live.

There is no reason why you cannot have a good relationship with men. As you do workings to remove these obstacles, your emotions about the matter will likely and temporarily amplify, but do your best to keep calm. I would highly recommend meditating on and doing the rituals of masculine Gods, like Andras or Baal-Zebul, as this will help you feel the positives surrounding masculinity, rather than just negatives, and accelerate your healing.

Hurting the other person only makes you hurt yourself and feel guilty. Not every person wants to hurt you. You yourself know what it looks like, so you are able to understand what it looks like from the side of the people you are hurting.
The desire for hurtful behavior stems from unhealthy defense mechanisms or problems controlling your own feelings. Work on building healthy patterns of behavior and communication with the other person, managing stress and expressing emotions.

AskSatanOperator said:
I constantly feel like hurting men. Not physically, but psychologically, to make them sad and cry and miss me and want me even if I hurt them. Is this trauma? it has happened to me in the past, so I think it has settled in me wanting a kind of "revenge". I know it's not nice, but it's on my mind.
You sound like someone I would fall for.🤦🏻‍♂️

mercury_wisdom said:
AskSatanOperator said:

dammnn homie 🫣

pull yourself together

mercury_wisdom said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Mercury lmao cmon now :lol:

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Mercury lmao cmon now :lol:
😂🤦🏻‍♂️

mercury_wisdom said:
AskSatanOperator said:

serious-face-old-woman-annoyed-unimpressed-napigq3yt1vu6cgh.gif

Are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

That's how weird that statement was.

Perhaps I sounded too harsch there in what I lastly wrote. But it did sound a bit fucked up.. :roll:
My intention is not to put anyone down here that don't deserve it. Just to be clear!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back