Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1391: Negative affirmations

AskSatanOperator

Sometimes when I am dedicating I accidentally affirm negatively like "I'm getting cancer" etc and visualize myself getting cancer, things going wrong etc. Afterwards I do aura cleaning and aura empowering to get rid of this mistake with "all energies harmful to me are gotten rid of in the healthiest manner for me without hurting me". I want to find out a permanent solution which will get rid of these bad thoughts.

Void meditation

People skipping things because they think they don't need that and end up like you.

PRACTICE VOID MEDITATION SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROLLY YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!
MASTER CONTROLLING YOUR MIND BEFORE DOING INTERMEDIATE MEDITATIONS!!!
This has been said 1000x times I don't even know why people asking oh what do I do if I can't stop thinking about that and this...

I don't even wanna know what do you mean by dedicating, I hope you didn't do the dedication ritual more than once.

Also bad thoughtforms can make you to think about things like this.

AskSatanOperator said:
Sometimes when I am dedicating I accidentally affirm negatively like "I'm getting cancer" etc and visualize myself getting cancer, things going wrong etc. Afterwards I do aura cleaning and aura empowering to get rid of this mistake with "all energies harmful to me are gotten rid of in the healthiest manner for me without hurting me". I want to find out a permanent solution which will get rid of these bad thoughts.

This is very common, many people have already talked about it here. I recommend looking it up ( right here ), there are several ways out of this situation.

Do the void meditation every day and pay no attention to unnecessary thoughts.

Without intention, there are no results. In short, if it is bad thoughts you don't have to worry about anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back