Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1301: Questions about the natal chart

AskSatanOperator

Greetings! I don't know much about astrology, I'm looking to study it, but I noticed something about myself and I'm relating it. I realized that most of the time I have a spike of energy, but it soon drains away. When I start something, withdrawal is always knocking at the door, as if I have no energy, even though I want it badly. I lose concentration very easily, I feel I have little tact for goals, even for meditation. I'm always afraid of how to start, execute and finish, long before I actually start something. I looked at my birth chart and saw a huge emphasis on water, with a deficiency in earth and fire. I feel that in fire this is even greater. Ironically, my favorite element has always been fire, perhaps because I felt I needed it somehow.

I have read that water lacks mostly focus, correct me if I am wrong. Focus, strength and will are the things I need most, even to walk the Satanic path the right way. Is there anything I can do to improve this? Any specific work? I'm just starting out, so I don't have much notion of spells, squares, etc. I'm still learning. I'd like to understand how this works. Thank you, brothers and sisters!

Working with the elements is advanced and you have to be ready before you do it.

Figure out how you "function," and create a meditation routine, over time qualities belonging to the Earth element will be "Developed," or whatever else you need.

Give yourself time, and don't overdo it. Now focus on what you can do. Even if it seems "little" to you.

The gods will guide you to correct it. But you have to give yourself a chance. By starting. Otherwise nothing can be done.

AskSatanOperator said:
Greetings! I don't know much about astrology, I'm looking to study it
See here, Kickstart to Learning Astrology

AskSatanOperator said:
Focus, strength and will are the things I need most, even to walk the Satanic path the right way.
Is there anything I can do to improve this?
Yes.

Korpi said:
It takes time to build focus. Especially if you had none to begin with.
Void Meditation bestows concentration.
Afterwards, you can do one round of Flame Meditation

Visualization exercises improve focus.
Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises
If you have access to a printer, print these images out:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
The above image of Satan's Sigil was used extensively in many 1920's - 30's European Satanic Lodges.
Image 5
If you print these out, keep them safe!
OR, just focus on them as is. Printing is optional.
Days 10, 11 and 12
Sit comfortably and place the Image 1 in front of you. Relax and fix your gaze upon this image for 3-4 minutes.
Concentrate on the image and do not let your mind wander. If your mind wanders, just bring it back to the image.
Close your eyes and visualize the image. The image may fade in and out or move around, just keep bringing it back.
Do this for 3-4 minutes.
Days 13, 14 and 15
Repeat the above with Image 2
Days 16, 17 and 18
Repeat the above with Image 3
Days 19, 20 and 21
Repeat the above with Image 4
Days 22, 23 and 24
Repeat the above with Image 5
What these exercises do:
Visualization exercises build and empower our astral vision. Visualization is necessary in nearly all spellworking. With intense visualization, we direct energy into specific action in the material world. Nearly invention in the material world is preceeded by an idea. The idea is then focused upon and then put into concrete action. It is the same with energy. During a ritual or mind working, energy is raised. This energy must then be focused and applied or it just remains energy. Focused clear and intense visualization directs the energy. When one can focus uninterrupted and hold the vision of an object of choice in the mind for five minutes, one is adept at visualization.

You can alleviate nervous energy (and more) with Hatha Yoga.
Complete Collection of Yoga Links (AFAIK)

Magickal workings can and will help. Provided you stick with it.
Specificity with Workings and Affirmations
Feeling Worse from Energy Workings?
Fire and Earth Workings
- Blitzkreig [JG]

See also,
Importance of Void Meditation - HP. Hoodedcobra666
The Deeper Meaning behind "Hatha" Yoga

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back