Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1294: FUCK MY LIFE I WANT TO DIE

AskSatanOperator

I dont care what you guys say about suicide. THERE IS NOTHING MORE in this life to fight for. People are fucking unjust and there is NOTHING i can do about it. EVERYONE turns againts me ALWAYS for speaking the truth and for fighting for what us right. TRUTH IS A TABOO IN THIS WORLD.

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE I HAVE NO ONE

IM DONE IM REALLY FUVKING DONE

Please give me a reason to live or help me end all this suffering and tell me EVERYTHING will be ok if i die

Nothing good will come out of suicide.

Suicide will not solve any problems you currently have, it will only make your next life harder(if you even have the strenght to reincarnate). Life is hard for us now, and hardly ever fair, but as Satanists we are by definition fighters. Life isn't fair. If you want to change, to live, to better yourself, the only way is to fight. Every day, do something, anything. Just don't wither away.

Relax, you simply took the wrong approach in telling the truth, or gave too much importance to some low-level andrapod's opinion.

Take your time and then come back stronger than before, this is the path of the Warrior.

Ask Satan for help in restoring yourself and he will guide you on how to do it.

And remember that if you think you are a victim then you will be, and out there victims are abused.

On the contrary if you are strong no one will abuse you, and you will be the one who can exploit others (maybe with some ethics).

If you kill yourself over it, you will just be a whiny worm and you will be sent back here almost immediately, in a worse situation.

Imagine being the son of some 32-year-old modern LGBT kid.

You'll find yourself mind-fucked or penis-less.

Surrendering will not eliminate suffering; on the contrary, it will apprentice you to real suffering, which you cannot even control.

AskSatanOperator said:
I dont care what you guys say about suicide. THERE IS NOTHING MORE in this life to fight for. People are fucking unjust and there is NOTHING i can do about it. EVERYONE turns againts me ALWAYS for speaking the truth and for fighting for what us right. TRUTH IS A TABOO IN THIS WORLD.

Please give me a reason to live or help me end all this suffering and tell me EVERYTHING will be ok if i die

Meditate every day and begin the magic work that will heal you. Think about the fact that with time your life will start to get better and better and you will enjoy every day.
Do rituals every day and know that by this you are saving all of humanity (with time more and more people will begin to awaken).

In the future when you are a God, a perfect life awaits you.
You are not alone here. Every SS and Gods are your family.

It is not about the others in your life, it is about you.
Don't focus so much on other people or compare yourself to them, everyone has a different soul and mind.
Focus on yourself and your growth spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally and you will be less disappointed and angry in your life. If someone is incompatible with you, just move on.
About changing others and the world, join our communal Spiritual Warfare and it will take care of itself.

A reason to live?

Simply, you live now and have a chance to improve things.

Suicide is not an easy way out, because whatever has been left uncompleted must be completed later. It's not like things you encounter are 'random', but something that your growth process requires.

So, get busy then...

The unjust people who turn against you for telling the truth, well are you sure that they are advanced souls like you, who can hold the dialogue with you? Do not waste breath with certain people programmed by the mass media + manipulated by entities of low astral = people with small consciousnesses / souls who do not accept what is not programmed in the brain by modern capitalism, the suicide is only a definitive astral projection and without return, think about it.. If you are muscular think about the work to have that mass, fatigue, if you are a scholar think of the effort made to learn something, suicide is a game over.

AskSatanOperator said:

If you are one of us then you should know that without you there is others Satanists, which faces same reality as you do, and so as you are not alone, you have your brothers and sisters, who are going same direction and helping each other. There is other ways to spread truth and destroy jewtrix, than speaking it for people like that.

Don’t do this man, we are in this world, because of us this world has meaning, and this is how it should be, NOT BECAUSE OF THEM. You can wage spiritual war and by doing this people and their consciousness is affected spiritually without even revealing anything to them.

There is nothing more to fight for?? Fight for those who are fighting war of truth, fight for people of Satan.

Btw have you seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/Palestine/comments/133lwd0/crow_removes_israeli_flag_from_being_displayed/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Whatever problems you have in this life will follow you into the next.

Have fun being reborn as a lower being.

A good reason to live would be yourself. Because why else are we on this path if not to focus on this path to self improve and evolve. Through it we learn to rise above suffering and emptiness by taking responsibility for our own problems. The process is painful but also can get easier depending on what you do and how you advance. Suicide would set someone back in the next life. It is not the answer at all. The same karmic problems and maybe worse would be right there eating for you as soon as you got back. Like logging back into a game to see the same enemy respawns fuck you over again because you didn't do something about them the first time.

Find out what the blockage and issue is and beak it down into parts you can analyse and start taking problem solving steps for it.

AskSatanOperator said:

While it may seem that death is the only way out, it is not. Others have written about that extensively, so I won't go into detail about how death is no salvation whatsoever, but only makes the situation worse.

Life is hard and gets harder by the day, we have been cursed for centuries, we are being enslaved through bad jobs and economical pressure, we are sleep deprived, and we are surrounded by horrible people and horrible energies, that's just the way it is right now, and it's not getting easier any time soon, you can't run from it. Your only choice is to become stronger than these things so that they no longer have any influence on you.

The reason to live is that there are infinite possibilities for your life if only you believe in them. You have to believe there is a way out through hard work, and little by little you can take control of your life and steer it towards a meaningful existence. But you have to believe that you deserve it and most importantly that you are fully capable of it, no matter how impossible your dreams might seem to you, or to those around you, believe in yourself, and the path will reveal itself to you. Meditate, eat healthy, exercise, do the essentials to have a healthy existence, and keep tackling problems one by one. Small steps. Also, ask for Father Satan's assistance.

You can also ask for help for specific problems, here, and we will try our best to provide you with the knowledge and actionable steps you can take, but you must be willing to do the work. A situation like this will not be solved overnight, it might even take years depending on the severity of the trauma you have to learn how to manage your expectations, but it is important that you adopt a growth mindset and believe that you can heal and elevate yourself. You can literally do anything with your life. That's your reason to live. The human body and soul are very powerful and once you truly believe in yourself, the possibilities are endless.

You want to commit suicide because you are weak.
I was also weak when I was always thinking about suicide.

Make it your goal in life to become so strong that you no longer think about suicide.
Despite any problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back