Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1291: ty, and reply

AskSatanOperator

hey, im the the depressed, fast money question guy here. thank you for the answers, but i think u misunderstood my question. so im here to explaine it. my depression is coming from the background that i do not have time and tools for myself. see i spent a lot of time in choosen solitude when i was young. i just meditated and think about life and solutions for stuff i needed(like magnum opus), and i was happy and even somewhat good in magic. (somewhat...dont expect me to be a god, but i could heal myself and shit) now i don't have that time any more, because i waste my life away in capitalism. what i really need is time, but, until i have to work... meaning im forced to, meaning having no other choice but homelessness or work. i cannot do magic any more. because all the time i get, i use it to sleep and to reduce stress by useless but fun activities.

if i did have money, i would take a year off for sure to decompress, but after that i could focus finally.

so my actuall question is, how to get more free time, but also im the type of introvert, who cannot think: a half day off is free time. if i have to work 1 hour a day.. its workday and my brain closes off to anything else.

so all in all, i would need money magic.
thank you if you can help, if not, at least i tried here too.

Meditation is a form of stress relief. You say you have free time, but you don't use it. Don't hide behind excuses and stop being lazy.
I know one SS who meditated every day, did rituals, went to work and studied on top of that.

Invoke the earth element and organize your time, e.g. make a daily schedule and stick to it.

Good luck!

Overcoming Major SS Limitations: Gaining Free Time - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78950

Or do a money spell of your choosing. You obviously do have time, you just need to put that time to better use than "fun" activities because otherwise, you'll not get ahead of your situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back