Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1279: kinda a cry for help, now that i can go anon...

AskSatanOperator

Hey there, my question would be: is there a fast&simple method to become rich? ..like i don't want a better job, a raise or a better position. more like a lottery win or finding a suitcase full of $$ by the riverside type of $hit. and i know you don't do the devil's deal kinda stuff, not that i would have a problem with that. ....to be fair and honest, i am depressed, mostly because i have to do stuff i don't want to (work). I have 0 time to meditate because of it, and even when i have, due to my depression, i just use that time, to heal from the stress of work, which feels like a waste of time, but im simply not capable to force myself to do even more "work" with the witchcraft. So..al in all..is there a fast way to get rich, and by fast i mean the most i can squeeze out of myself right now is well below 5 minutes per day :/
Than You.

You should work on your depression first. This will make you happier and keep you motivated.
To win the lottery by magic it also takes work. I myself tried it for a long time, but without success.

Well you gotta be honest here with yourself, what would happen if you would get the money that you want.

Money, as I see it, is a amplifer. So for someone who is depressed, you would just get more depressed with time. Sure probbably you would have alot of fun the first month or 2, but after that you would start destroying yourself. Either with intense alchol or drug fuled parties, gold diggers, false friends etc...

Allot of ppl who got rich fast, lost the money even faster or even worse they took their own life.

You seem stuck in a loop, I know that, been there for a few years.

If you want fast cash I cant help you with that, but if you want to cure your depression, you can find all the help that you need here.

If you decide you want to take it step by step, make a new post about how to overcome your depression.

Whatever you choose, I wish you the best of luck

Cheers!

Contrary to what you believe, the root of the problem is not the lack of money, but your broken mind and lack of self-knowledge. Yes, having an abundance of money will make life easier in some ways, but it is for nothing when you are hurting. The worst-case scenario is that you would simply lose all the money, and then some.

Instead...

First, it is very much advised to heal your mind. This is a gradual process, and very much needed going forward with other steps. This can be achieved by changing your mindset (reprogramming your mind) and through meditative practices (for example runic meditations and yoga).

Second, you need to know what kind of career path is suitable for you because then work becomes something that fulfills you instead of draining you. This is where astrology helps you to determine what is what.

The above is a simplified process to heal yourself. As a result (given that you put the work and effort in), you can and will attract more money and wealth, too.

But you'll be disappointed if you want to ignore the above and insist on getting rich quickly with a 5-minute effort. It's just not based on reality. The only chance for anyone in such a situation is a fated event which does not necessarily result in anything positive because one has not healed themselves. Lasting positive results come through knowledge and diligent work. Furthermore, if you truly want to manifest a lottery winning with a very quick and short effort, it comes through considerable spiritual advancement.

It's not lack of money that is you problem, it's your attitude towards it. 70% of lottery winners go bankrupt within a few years. That's not by chance. People severely lack financial education and think more money will solve all of their problems, that's not true.

Please read the articles in my signature if you are interested in overcoming this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back