Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1272: Afraid of death

AskSatanOperator

Smetimes it happens to me to think when the time will come for the death of our parents or brothers/sisters; grandparents; friends or pets.. and I feel bad and extremely sad. I don't want to lose them and I'm afraid we will never see each other again. It's a thought that doesn't leave me and every time I think about it I cry desperately. Can anyone reassure me about this? What will happen to them who are not Satanists after they die? And what will happen to my pets, the gods take care of them?

AskSatanOperator said:
Smetimes it happens to me to think when the time will come for the death of our parents or brothers/sisters; grandparents; friends or pets.. and I feel bad and extremely sad. I don't want to lose them and I'm afraid we will never see each other again. It's a thought that doesn't leave me and every time I think about it I cry desperately. Can anyone reassure me about this? What will happen to them who are not Satanists after they die? And what will happen to my pets, the gods take care of them?

If one of your loved ones dies then the Gods will take care of the soul of that person/pet.

E.g. your parents will be reincarnated and have a new life elsewhere.

If it's a pet then there is a possibility to be with it again. Animals reincarnate much faster than humans.
Here a small example from the real world. One cat died and in a small interval of time (about a week) a person who lived near the owner of this cat found him. Of course, it was a newborn kitten. He looked exactly like that cat who died. His black spots were the same shape and they were in the same places on his body.

AskSatanOperator said:

The best way to make sure everybody is save is to do everyday your meditations/rituals/help here.

In case of pets you can ask the gods to reincarnate them back into your live. One members dog died, one week later she got a puppy with the same features as her dog.

For humans as they have more complex souls it is not so easy to reincarnate them (as far as I know). Certain star constellations have to match which can take years, a suitabel body must be availabel, ... . But you also can ask the gods to take care off your passed on relatives, they will be save and reincarnated.

They also like you now, have to save their own souls by advancing in there next live.

AskSatanOperator said:

The fear of death is normal, as you evolve this fear will disappear, but stay calm because the gods and father Satan also take care of our loved ones and the animals as well. If any of them die, ask for help to guide them to reincarnation and take care of their souls.

You can read all in satanic otherside,in the site.
The souls Who aren't satanic Will suffer or Will Be reincarned. All depends by gods Will or xian programmation. The xian soul goes in Heaven where It Will be destroyed to give energies ti enemy. I don't know if gods custodite soul of or relatives, i think It depends how they comportate in pur confronta. Don't scared by death, we know there Is only way ti break the cicle. His name Is Lucifer. another thing,don't waste your time with mental fap,live when the death arrives,It arrives. We can accept It only for now. There Will be a time when gods come back,now fight It Is possibile.

Anyone close to you will be preserved and is beyond the reach of the enemy. If someone does die you can even ask the Gods about their next incarnation. Don't stress over this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back