Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1269: I'm starting to train a trance, but I don't know what to do in it for a beginner

AskSatanOperator

I started the program for 6 months and I have absolutely no idea what to do when I find myself in a trance and how to do it sitting, I could only do it lying down and with my eyes closed. I want to get into it and do useful things with my body I have 3 hours a day. advise things for a beginner in trance.over time , will I be able to maintain a trance while sitting and with my eyes open , or do I need emptiness meditation for this ?

AskSatanOperator said:
I started the program for 6 months and I have absolutely no idea what to do when I find myself in a trance and how to do it sitting, I could only do it lying down and with my eyes closed. I want to get into it and do useful things with my body I have 3 hours a day. advise things for a beginner in trance.over time , will I be able to maintain a trance while sitting and with my eyes open , or do I need emptiness meditation for this ?

Going into trance is needed to perform some meditations.
Close your eyes and practice entering trance sitting down until you begin to see the results of your work.

AskSatanOperator said:

It takes a lot of practice, and then you will become better at it, like doing it sitting down. For now, do it the way you can and the way that works best for you. Many meditations involve trance, and you don't have to do anything during the trance, you can just practice.

Yes you can be in trance while your eyes are open. You can practice trance with your eyes open, itt will be like if you are in a cloud. It is not a hard thing.

besides the program you should clean your aura every day. You can just follow the program, after you have opened your chakras in the secound month it will get into interesting things.

There is a lot of things you can use trance for. basically every spiritual work done in trance, lern more and you will find out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back