Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1243: or do i have to ask them directly

AskSatanOperator

Would any God/Father Satan accept my request to change my body? Some parts of my body are a bit impossible to obtain except with surgery, because of my genetics that don't allow it.

A man is a man in his body and his soul, has always been a man for as long as his soul has existed, and will always be a man for as long as his soul will ever exist.

A woman is a woman in her body and her soul, has always been a woman for as long as her soul has existed, and will always be a woman for as long as her soul will ever exist.

There is no difference and no seperation between the body and the soul. If you want to believe the kike hoax of "gender theory" which was invented by one single person called Jonathon Money, you must trust him a lot to be going along with his invention. I suggest you to research the life and crimes of Jonathon Money and see if you still agree with him. There were two twin boys who were circumsized, and one of them was messed up where the doctor ended up cutting off most of the boy's penis. A defenceless baby with no anaesthesia or anything, it was a purely evil kike who did that. But Jonathon Money suggested to just pretend that he is a girl for his whole life. He examined these two children every week for most of their lives, often multiple times per week. Nearly all of this time was spent with the children naked to "make them comfortable with their bodies." And he would molest them, rape them, and force them to molest and rape each other. He would force the one who had the normal penis to rape the one who they told was a girl. And he did this nearly every week for their lives. The boy with his penis removed always knew that he was a boy no matter how many times they tried to lie that he was a girl, and he always knew that everything was wrong. Jonathon Money used this as his one and only example to declare that his gender theory is correct, abd said that he knows that he is a boy even though he was always told that he is a girl, so there must be something called gender which is different. But the boy was right because he was a boy, and has always been a boy for as long as his soul has ever existed, and a doctor cutting off his penis does not make him a girl. The end is both of these children killed themselves when they were teenagers, after years of being brainwashed and raped by Jonathon Money every week of their lives.

If you want to spread this shit, you better understand full well the history of who it comes from and how pure evil this is. If you agree with the pedophile rapist murderer Jonathon Money, who has raped two children literally several hundred times, you would have to be just as evil as him to idolize him and his "work" and to try to spread it to more children.

Research this and try to prove me wrong. And see if you still want to follow the evil kike and its crimes against humanity.

First yes, ask him directly.

Then, people answered in specific way because they associated your question with changing bodily sex. (I mean maybe you meant you are in some other way handicapped then I do not know what to do yet please read what awful consequence any surgery has on collaterals https://www.acupuncture-points.org/blood-stasis.html) Despite of what you actually meant body is one of the emanations of the whole being and its organic part, and it has its own karma (so if you try to destroy it the destruction can follow you in future) and its own life.

If you actually meant changing sex, Nature creates beings who feel this or that way by nature but are designed this or that way physically for her own reason. She meant these beings to celebrate their twin nature instead of destroying it by trying to force change one of the parts. Bodily male, you were designed by Nature to stay bodily male despite of how much you will be inspired by female God models and successfully follow them in your own way. Nature creates these people for a reason, not to chop themselves over some kike's misunderstanding of their essence. You are to be yourself not only in soul and character, but in body too. This is to be explored scientifically and with reverence before Nature instead of blind vandalism and destruction.

Very important thing here is that kikes, who stand mostly at the head of Western medical organizations and totally control them, abuse surgery industry inside out, major example being they hijack all advances to cancer cure and related tumor problem while their first and only answer to everything that concerns the organ that can be deleted without death consequence such as sexual organs, is this: "just cut it all out goy". They literally have no other decision. All they can say to any problem tends to be "cut it out goy". They push this castration decision everywhere sex changing industry being the worst. In Ancient times bodily women indulged into all kinds of professions following any role model holding any names/titles enjoying themselves, men enjoyed being geisha, no one cut anything out. Now we have unhappy chopped people who still "lack enough man/womanhood" even after "this thing" was apparently totally "cut out" of them.

Soul can't be "cut out".

Ol argedco luciftias said:

So, I wasn't talking about "gender theory", I just would like to change certain parts of my body because I don't like it, an example is: increase my hips, or increase my breasts. I am a woman and I recognize that, and I like that, but I don't like my body because I think it is ugly and not feminine at all. And ol argedco luciftias, I don't know if it was my fault for not specifying the real problem or you who assume things and terrible things like that. I didn't quote anything about changing my gender.

AskSatanOperator said:
So, I wasn't talking about "gender theory", I just would like to change certain parts of my body because I don't like it, an example is: increase my hips, or increase my breasts. I am a woman and I recognize that, and I like that, but I don't like my body because I think it is ugly and not feminine at all. And ol argedco luciftias, I don't know if it was my fault for not specifying the real problem or you who assume things and terrible things like that. I didn't quote anything about changing my gender.
You are essentially asking Gods to do advanced biokinesis because you have low self-esteem issues. I would suggest improving your character, cleaning and healing chakras, removing trauma, and so forth. You'd be surprised how much better you will feel after a few years of working on yourself like that.

AskSatanOperator said:

I assumed that because there are many people confused about "gender" and promoting very dangerous things. So I was worried about this when you said you want to grow body parts that are not in your DNA.
I am very happy that you are healthy and you are not having those problems. :)

Women do not know everything that men are attracted to. And it is also very common for girls and women to be very mean to each other based on their bodies. Many girls are bullied or called ugly by other girls, when the truth is that they do not look bad at all and many men are attracted to them. However your body is, I know there are many people who love that type of body shape.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back