Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1208: nazism

AskSatanOperator

i see many really pro-nazi germany things on this forum, like dedication posts to hitler and such. am I allowed to practice satanism/be a part of the joy of satan community if I don't want to support hitler?

Of course you can, nobody really forces you. I know this is common sense, but in an online forum nobody can see your political ideology or allegiance. You can just talk/ask about Satanic things and not participate in anything NS-related.

But there are 2 things you need to understand regarding this:

1. Satan hates the jews for all they have done to him and his people. Jews cannot become Satanists. Which means if you reject NS because you are either a jew or you have sympathy for the jews, you need to think of that.
  2. Most of what has been said about Hitler is jewish lies. Many of us were like you when we first found Spiritual Satanism, and said "well I'll just ignore the Nazi stuff and just practice Satanism" until we read the sites linked in satanisgod.org and did more research and found that most of what has been told about Hitler and the National Satanists is lies and they are actually the good guys and jews and the communists are the bad ones.

The same thing that has been done to Satan (slandering him and turning him into the ultimate evil) has been also done to them, by the exact same people (the jews). It's a classical jewish tactic that they slander and villify their enemies with lies as much as possible. Most of the time, they project what they do to them: The jews are the real racial supremacists and believe all goyim are animals and must be enslaved, as they write in their Talmud. They somehow projected this jewish view into Hitler.

It is Not "Mandated" to "Accept" Hitler

Constantly people keep mentioning the figure of Hitler, especially newer people.
Therefore, pass them this post to help them understand and if you are of those
who do not understand, read further yourself too.
Around Hitler, no different than anyone who spoke against the jews who have
overwhelming control and keep our existence back for enslavement, there is a
huge weaving of lies, fear, purposeful disinformation.
People have been literally programmed like in Pavlov's experiment to dislike
Hitler, through decades of mind-washing. Do these people look on anything
besides a video about anything? Most do not even know the date the World War
2 occurred.

The reality is that Adolf Hitler is a figure of an ascended man of the highest
calibre of the previous century, and reached the level of what we refer to as
"Anti-Christ" or a mostly ascended being which by enemy standards is the "Devil"
and so on.
You do not have to worship anyone and the mentions here about Adolf Hitler are
for historical accuracy, because he did most heroic actions, is a figure to derive
meaning and beautiful inspiration from, but also to see the saga of an ascended
being in the material realm, which the enemy does NOT want you to see, let
alone idolize.

To understand further, that a global conspiracy now unveiled [Hitler started this in
recent history] is trying to keep humanity back into a delusional state of neolithic
hatred and away from advancement.
Still, one does NOT have to accept the above as a necessity for Spiritual
Satanism. In the Joy of Satan page, that's not mentioned.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/It%20is%20Not%20%27%27Mandated%27%27%20to%20%27%27Accept%27%27%20Hitler%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back