Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1159: sensitivity to sounds and light

AskSatanOperator

I wonder if there is a spiritual reason for this. The little noises people make, even normal conversations, sound loud to me and are quite irritating. I'm leaving there. I like sunlight, but bulb light hurts my eyes.

AskSatanOperator said:
I wonder if there is a spiritual reason for this. The little noises people make, even normal conversations, sound loud to me and are quite irritating. I'm leaving there. I like sunlight, but bulb light hurts my eyes.

You probably just have sensory overload.

AskSatanOperator said:

If it was because of some meditation it's normal and gets used to it, we have different reactions so I can't say much, but sometimes (I'm sure it's not because of meditation) I get more sensitive, it may be because of menstruation, but if it lasts a long time, days or weeks, I recommend seeing a doctor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back