Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1139: Total

AskSatanOperator

How do you solve problems when you don't have a job and you live in the countryside and you don't have money, but your utility bills come in? How do you solve problems when you feel hungry for certain foods that you cannot buy because you have no money?
How can you cure yourself when you have no money for medicine? There's no work for me here, it's like I'm in a hole... You can't go anywhere because you have no money for anything, and you are like that frog in hot water with no strength to jump out. And yet I do emptiness meditation and yoga and FRTR. I don't understand why my situation took so long. I feel like I'm starting to lose my strength, but I'm getting very angry day by day and I just want to **** all the bastards. I don't count on you to help me, but take this as a cry, as I don't know what to do - the unknown is ahead...
I only see the carrot before the donkey... I'm sorry, my English is bad.
If you think that everything I say is complete nonsense, or it's about whining like some idiots think just look at the country at war - I am among them and I was really touched by the trouble...It is the total indifference of society that surrounds me.

talk and open up fully with SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back