Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1092: I spend all day pretending.

AskSatanOperator

I'm trying to accept myself, trying to think I'm pretty and doing that method of faking it until you are ( basically you fake confidence, pretend to be pretty...etc it works but obviously takes time ) but even though I talk and act like I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole universe, deep down I feel ugly or feel like I'm something too basic, like okay you're kind of pretty, my eyes don't hurt to look at you but you're not something wow. I don't know if with time and trying this pretending tactic I will stop thinking like this but I see in relation to how people react, okay they don't have to kneel down and kiss my feet saying I am perfect, but I feel this, I am not wow like the other girls I see in my everyday life or on the internet, they are wow and I am okay
I feel that something is missing in me.

This is the problem with social media, remove them and forget that cancer.

Work on your self-confidence. Find your strengths and daily affirm in front of the mirror that you love yourself, fully accept yourself and that you are beautiful.

Don't suggest what you find on social media. Keep in mind that models use filters to make themselves look better.

Lydia's advice is spot on. The majority of these hot girls are so incredibly empty inside. Such wasted beauty and talent. It's mind boggling what both men and women are becoming.

By the way, the girls you see on the internet have a lot of make up and filters and they are probably as ugly as you. But I'm sure you're not even *that* ugly.

Take care of yourself and improve your style and hygiene (spiritual and physical), and keep investing in yourself. Become an attractive, confident and interesting woman. You don't have to be pretty to succeed. But if you do this, you will improve your beauty even if you are indeed ugly, which you probably aren't. Be more compassionate and patient with yourself.

The habits and patterns that got you to where you are today, took years to develop. And these mental limitations will not be lifted over night, it will take some time. Stay consistent in your efforts and always be kind to yourself. Remove from your mind any negative thoughts towards yourself. Even if this doesn't make any sense to do, even if this may seem to challenge reality. Do it. Remove them and replace them with positive and empowering thoughts.

I'm currently reading 'The Psychology of Selling' by Brian Tracy and he recommends a simple technique to boost self-confidence: repeating the phrase "I like me" in your mind over and over again. Although this technique is to be used in the context of sales, it can be applied to all areas of life. By changing the way you perceive yourself, you can improve your self-confidence and achieve success in many areas. I'm sure as a Satanist you can come up with a better affirmation, but you get the idea. It works.

If something is wrong with your face, like your teeth, your nose, or whatever that can be fixed, challenge yourself to do it. If it's something that you truly have no control over, then don't stress over it and try to do what you can to improve your overall beauty.

Negative emotions can cause tension in the facial muscles, affecting your appearance. However, with a positive outlook and by taking steps to improve your physical appearance, you can enhance your beauty in ways you never thought possible. Believe in yourself, focus on positivity, and you'll radiate with inner and outer beauty.

You mentioned you don't like how people react to you. This has nothing to do with your looks, but rather with your social anxiety and awkwardness and lack of self-confidence. There are people out there who are truly ugly and they are very successful, attractive and charismatic.

BlackOnyx8 said:
You mentioned you don't like how people react to you. This has nothing to do with your looks, but rather with your social anxiety and awkwardness and lack of self-confidence. There are people out there who are truly ugly and they are very successful, attractive and charismatic.

This is very true. I know a man who is physically ugly, but because he is a wonderful conversationalist and has a good personality, he has a beautiful wife (married for more than 25 years) and a happy family and lots of friends.

I think you might have natal venus aspecting or conjunct sun which might give you these feelings of wanting to be perfect, the most beautiful or handsome or you'll feel bad about yourself.

I do have this aspect and I can get obsessed with fixing my looks in the mirror and would feel really bad and anxious if my hair cut or outfit is not on point or something.

I think it's normal to feel like you want to be pretty and attractive and all those feelings. But never take social media as a reference and try to reduce or eliminate its usage and focus on yourself instead.

Try to do lots of self-care and beauty stuff that will make you feel good about yourself. Stay clean and hygienic, follow a decent skin-care routine, get yourself some nice perfumes, get some nice outfits that are cute and suit your style, and take care of your hair and other parts of yourself.

You'll feel amazing when you smell nice, feel clean, have nice outfits that you like, have clearer skin, etc.

You can also get some nice accessories like a watch or necklace. All these details will make you feel on point and just enjoy yourself more.

https://www.ladydentistanchorage.com/tongue-positioning-what-it-is-and-how-it-helps/

Benefits of Proper Tongue Positioning
What are the benefits of holding your tongue the right way? Avoiding all of the uncomfortable symptoms of improper tongue posture! We’ve broken these benefits down into four categories:

Look Better – That’s right! Proper tongue positioning leads to a more attractive face with higher cheekbones and a stronger jawline because the muscles in your mouth are where they are supposed to be. People who hold their tongue correctly are also less likely to have crowded, crooked teeth.
Feel Better – When your tongue is in the right place, you can have a healthy bite, no jaw pain, neck pain or headaches.
Breath Better
Sleep Better

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back