Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1082: Question regarding Israel - stolen land?

AskSatanOperator

On your website, you keep mentioning Israel, the stolen state the Jews have stolen! Whom did they steal it from? Did they steal it from the Palestinians?

I'm trying to find links on your website where I can find background history about who and how they stole the land. I just can't find it, probably because there's so much stuff. Please provide links, if there are any links about the issue.

When you make simple Google ( which I know is controlled by Jews) they mention history about their forefathers ( the Arabs, and the Jews) Ishmael and Issac, the two half brothers who hated each other, and a lot of rivalries happened, etc. However, Jews claim it's their promised land documented in the Bible hence why they keep saying they're the chosen ones.

Nevertheless, I don't trust all these websites because they belong to Jews and are very biased in their conclusions - that the land belongs to them, not Arabs.

The territories taken by the jews will NEVER belong to them. They came to these specific areas that originally belong to the Arabs. Israel and the jews must be destroyed. Just look at the pictures of their diseased country. There is no greenery and they live in the middle of nowhere. They only seek to destroy life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back