Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1071: Uranus conjuct Ascendant

AskSatanOperator

I have 12th house Uranus in Pisces conjunct the Ascendant. I also have Neptune in Aquarius 12th house.
What does Uranus conjunct the Ascendant mean in my case? Hail Satan!

Your individuality and sense of self-expression are strongly influenced by the qualities of Uranus. Uranus is the planet of innovation, rebellion, and unconventional thinking, it can bring a strong desire for personal freedom and independence. There is natural talent for science and other areas ruled by Uranus. This Uranus placement can also bring heightened intuition and psychic ability.

These Uranian qualities are very prominent in your personality and may be immediately apparent to others. You may be seen as a unique and innovative individual who thinks outside the box and challenges conventional norms. However, this placement can also make you feel somewhat detached from others or disconnected from popular opinion. Your personal expression and identify may be tied to a sense of isolation or feeling different from others.

Neptune in the 12th further enhances your empathy, psychic abilities and intuition. But also artistic expression. Both of these planets in the 12th house create in you a deep interest in spirituality, metaphysical concepts and in general a strong interest in exploring the mysteries of the universe.

This can also bring a tendency towards idealism, escapism, and a need for spiritual fulfillment or transcendence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back