Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1057: Going into a trance and doing precise healing but after coming out of the trance remembering nothing.

AskSatanOperator

This may sound unreal, but the closest thing I can compare this situation to is the story of Edgar Cayce.
I have witnessed it from outsiders and I myself before I was a dedicated Satanist had situations where I would involuntarily go into trance and talk to my surroundings and then regain consciousness and remember nothing but have a sore body.
Since I became dedicated and meditate this has not happened to me and beforehand every time I invoke one of our gods I remember everything from the bioelectrical sensation similar to sleep paralysis to the color of its energy, I have the hypothesis that being very open psychotically I was possessed, am I right? Oh am I wasting a gift?

AskSatanOperator said:
This may sound unreal

for me there is nothing unreal.

probably your trance was very well done, when i had the need, i quickly forgot why i did what i did, but it worked fine, FOR A TIME.

is a matter i had to deal with in magical work, because it was necessary and not simple

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Determining_Trance.html

Powerofjustice said:
If you don't remember, how do you know you did anything? How do you know you didn't fall asleep?

If I am comparing my situation to the story of edgar cayce it is because while I was in that state someone I trusted supervised me and recounted everything I said in trance and could not remember.

What gave me the feeling that something happened, is that it was like when you dream and you don't remember what you dreamt but you know you had a dream.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back