Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1049: Thanks to Father Satan and the Gods

AskSatanOperator

I come before all the brothers and sisters to thank Father Satan and the Gods, especially Andras.

There's a family of damned people (father, mother and son) who hurt me a lot and after asking the Gods and Andras for help, yesterday I learned that the woman had an accident and it seems that she is not well (they are trying to cover up what happened) .

I was in my apartment and I began to hear their son's cries of despair. I confess that I felt a strong palpitation and an enormous joy to know that finally they are starting to pay for all the harm they did to me.

Gratitude to Father Satan, Andras and all the Gods.

Hail Andras!
Hail Satan!

ares always goes with everything and is absurdly powerful, i see them as hellish wolves that attack with fiery fangs that leave marks, i feel happy for you

hail andras :mrgreen:

nebu said:
ares always goes with everything and is absurdly powerful, i see them as hellish wolves that attack with fiery fangs that leave marks, i feel happy for you

hail andras :mrgreen:
Hi how do you pray to andras to mete out justice?

phi3.14infinity said:

hi!

the times i did it, it was in a formal ritual

telling my situation about a certain fact
how i felt about the event
why is it unacceptable
and asked him to commit justice.

naturally, intimately and respectfully.

because it's me, it's a story that talks about my situation and dignity before him, and i thank him with energy sent and RTR.

also made it clear that if he didn't want to, that he guide me to do my goal with full force
(in the sense of having ARES hand hovering over the influence of my destruction spell )

nebu said:
phi3.14infinity said:

hi!

the times i did it, it was in a formal ritual

telling my situation about a certain fact
how i felt about the event
why is it unacceptable
and asked him to commit justice.

naturally, intimately and respectfully.

because it's me, it's a story that talks about my situation and dignity before him, and i thank him with energy sent and RTR.

also made it clear that if he didn't want to, that he guide me to do my goal with full force
(in the sense of having ARES hand hovering over the influence of my destruction spell )
Thank you for your reply ..Like you meditate with his sigil or vibrated his name or just talked to the god andras like you talk to your friend or parents casually?

phi3.14infinity said:
Thank you for your reply ..Like you meditate with his sigil or vibrated his name or just talked to the god andras like you talk to your friend or parents casually?

nothing too fixed, whenever i meditated on the sigil before a contact, if i used a pendulum, i saw an apparent firmness and precision in the responses and sensitivity, and vibrating the name the same thing

but my contacts, and in these situations, were always “relaxed” and unceremonious, your intimacy with a god and him getting to know you is worth a diamond

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back