Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1028: Can there be

Yes, but a vampiric one. You will often experience this in the form of emotional vampirism or other forms of leeching. If the connection is deep enough you can experience and feel thoughts that are not your own. If this applies to you disconnect asap and clean. These creatures leave not but nothingness in their wake.

Henu the Great said:
Can a parasite leech off of a host?

No, Henu, I didn't mean that one. I was talking about another kind of psychic connection, I don't feel 'drained' around him, and it's not a fact that he is a jew. What I meant was like, there is a pressure on some chakras when talking with said person, but it's like the pressure felt from opening the chakras.

Mind you, around blatant parasites I always felt them leeching off of me, and it wasn't like this.

If it comes to be confirmed he's a parasite, he'll get the boot quicker.

I was just wondering about this because of this feeling on my chakras, and maybe making sure am again attacked with the 'is x person around me a jew' paranoia :p

AskSatanOperator said:
No, Henu, I didn't mean that one. I was talking about another kind of psychic connection, I don't feel 'drained' around him, and it's not a fact that he is a jew. What I meant was like, there is a pressure on some chakras when talking with said person, but it's like the pressure felt from opening the chakras.

Mind you, around blatant parasites I always felt them leeching off of me, and it wasn't like this.

If it comes to be confirmed he's a parasite, he'll get the boot quicker.

I was just wondering about this because of this feeling on my chakras, and maybe making sure am again attacked with the 'is x person around me a jew' paranoia :p
Where consciousness is, a psychic connection can happen. Connections to other beings are all over the place. That being said, not every connection is a healthy or desirable one.

Needless to say, connections to jews, even when deemed 'unharmful jews', are actually harmful.

In your case, I have no idea who you have connected to. Chakral sensations can happen for many reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back